taultunleashed logoLOTRO AutoIt Log Parser and Location Handler : LOTRO - Bots and Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

LOTRO AutoIt Log Parser and Location Handler : LOTRO - Bots and Hacks

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 4:48 pm

botxpert
botxpert's Reps:
Script Function:
This script is a "starter" AutoIt script for you to either insert or start your own script. It contains functions that can be useful when creating your own LOTRO script.

Key Functions:

GetLastLine()
Calling this function in your script will set the Global string variable $LastLine to the last line in the log file, which can then be used by your script

GetPositionData()
Calling this function anywhere in your script will set the Global Variables $XPos, $YPos, and $Heading, which can then be used by your script

SendAndWaitForNewLine($KeyPress)
Can replace the Autoit Send() function when you want to send a keystroke that will trigger a new line. This function saves the new line created by your keystroke to the Global string variable $LastLine

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 8:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 3:07 am

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
well I hate to say it but with new people to the community who post only download-ables I would say

/nay

I dont use download ables for that reason (too much possibility of malware)

if the op or one of the two who have downloaded this used:

http://www.virustotal.com/

and c and p'ed the results those who use these kind of things might be more reassured

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 10:14 am

botxpert
botxpert's Reps:
I believe the admin is looking for a yay or nay on functionality not distribution preference. But since your opinion seems very important to you, perhaps you should PM the Admin with your suggestions on how they run their website.

Posted: April 17th, 2011, 8:45 am

cabledog2468

Total Posts: 13
cabledog2468's Reps: 1
premium
I've looked over his stuff, this "bot" is a stripped down version of the other one he posted, he's only posting something to D/L because the amount of information in each script is massive... and I mean MASSIVE. Besides, the other post he has has several files included with it, like an INI file and a functions script to call functions from the main.

I realize two things, 1, this is an old outdated post, and 2, it's hard to trust someone that only posts d/l content, but please don't be so dismissive when it comes to this.

I am currently working on an updated pocket heal bot that will include this log parser, the reason for this, I will be able to send fellowship or /tells to my healer bot asking her to do different functions. Healing will be automatic, but I might want her (in the middle of a boss battle) to cast up the buffs and what not... something that I won't automatically script her to do, because the inductions and cool down timers are massive on these features.

She can't really do combat maneuvers because she's not always facing the enemy, and she has to keep me targeted anyhow, to heal me.

Admin, I realize that I have only been given premi, but if it's possible for my vote to count, I give him a /yay. Though, with as old as this post is, it may not matter.

Posted: April 20th, 2011, 10:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea premmy members are always encouraged to yay and nay stuff. Im moving this now :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online