[ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

LOTRO Cheats - Farm money without fight : LOTRO - Exploits

Posted: July 5th, 2007, 9:04 am

ticilo
ticilo's Reps:
Hi all,

first, sorry about my bad english.
second, all names are the names in the german version.

in lotro you can earn money without fighting.

just travel to ettenöden (the pvp land)

then go to the little town "Weißsenke" in the southwest of ettenöde.

there are some fields were grow germs. and so many germs.
everybody can farm it.
in one germ sometimes are two "weissenken-dürrblattsamen" in it.

and you can sell one germ for 2 silber at npc. 50 pieces on one place in your bag.

every 10-15 seconds will spawn new germs around you. so you must not walk.

so .. i think you can get every 20 seconds one germ. average 1.5 germs per loot.

so maybe 5 germs in a minute. 10 silber in a minute , 600 silber in a hour .. thats not bad. no rep costs .. no fighting.

so if anybody can write a autoit script or makro .. so we all have a lot of fun :)

hope you like tipp :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: July 5th, 2007, 9:24 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
300 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: July 5th, 2007, 1:56 pm

amu9308

Total Posts: 128
amu9308's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
Can the cash from Ettenmoors be sent back to non-pvp toons?

Posted: July 5th, 2007, 3:47 pm

shaorinor
shaorinor's Reps:
If I remember correctly, there aren't any mailboxes in Ettenmoors? So, the only way you can mail anything back to a toon is if you enter Ettenmoors with your main "good" character and jump back out. Your monster character will not be able to send anything.

Posted: July 5th, 2007, 4:33 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
Damn, not quite high enough to actually go out there, but I might just have to try this out.

Posted: July 6th, 2007, 10:16 pm

ticilo
ticilo's Reps:
farmed yesterday in 1 1/2 hours one gold

Posted: July 7th, 2007, 3:10 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
300 to you and moved to confirmed

Haste!

Just went to this location and got ganked by 3-4 lvl 50 mob. Going back to take a look but its not good for my PvP rating.

Update: it seems the lands are scouting by PvPer's, depending on the server your on depends on the amount of ppl who can just wait for others to come along and gank :(

Posted: July 7th, 2007, 6:27 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
This is called the field by creeps it is very well known as a great place to ambush newbie freeps who might dare to travel alone

understand that GV is watched all the time all exits are reported

some servers (read under servers in main lotro forum) have given up and let freeps pretty much run at will granted at release creeps ruled (much easier to get to 10 than 40) but now the general population is in mid to high 30's soon most mains will be in 40's

to be honest always thought the field (it is unique in all of lotro, no?) was bait to draw freeps out because if they travel together they are hard to kill without many creeps

if you try this take into consideration repair costs if you get webbed and killed plus travel expenses (45 silver for swift travel) plus loss of rank so maybe this isnt as free as described on some servers where monster play is still active

do be aware that any freep movement is instantly reported in ooc and swarms of wargs may soon be on you and while there are many hobbit npc's around you getting to hoarhallow leaves you exposed if you've gone past spiders and lumber camp there isnt really any other destination...

but you may be lucky and play off hours, or be on a server where the creeps have pretty much given up

but then you may not have the field alone and may have to compete for every sprout like an ore node too

BUT a tip ->you can easily check out this field as a creep (no repair bills, no travel expense, since you can make up a name each time you reset a monster, you are really anon) warg stealthed even pick a few brittleleaf sprouts but mostly see if other creeps are watching it then a quick switch to your freep and try it (swim all the way down and enter forest below the road theres a few good scouting spots

course thinges change by the second in an active pvp server

Last edited by hardsell on July 9th, 2007, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 9th, 2007, 1:30 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
thanks for the tips, now I know how they know where I am :D

Posted: July 10th, 2007, 5:04 am

hardsell

premium
welcome,

I really just tried this with my main for the first time today

2 silver a sprout seems tiny but before that was killing level 48-50 wights and they only dropped 4+ silver when they dropped cash at all so you have to take it in perspective

I think my server is known as THE pvp server so I knew I would be killed

there were clues which I should have recognized and used the level 30 port or map out or just run, and not have lost rank and incurred repair bill, some one was killing hoarhallow farmers and coldwell hunters I kept going to the edges of the field hitting my next target nothing was that close

no -> you have discovered something trying to move stealthily that a warg would be getting right next to you

man to get one gold that's 10 stacks! and with the fixed "picking" time yeah could take an hour and a half a miracle you had all that time to farm

really must work only on a server where creeps are waiting for the "chicken patch" in august? which was to address pvp and don't play much

The final clue was the creep killed the mayor who I knew was nearby I thought all these npc's strolling around would help but ZAP webbed and bam rating down even further

really doing the evendim thief's bane is much better than this unless you go with 2-3 people the sprouts do re-spawn quick enough to support several players but it is boring so you might lose your helpers to any call outs for a raid

just my opinion after having tried it

Posted: August 19th, 2007, 3:07 pm

hardsell

premium
will be nerfed monday aug 20

It was discovered that Free Peoples were stealing brittleaf seed from the Little Folk in Hoarhallow. You should be ashamed of yourselves, the Little Folk are your friends! Players will no longer be able to loot brittleleaf seeds.

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 11:51 am

garrett29
garrett29's Reps:
now only if someone can make a bot to farm this for u... then detect ur bags r full sell all run back repeat

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online