taultunleashed logoLOTRO Exploits - Get a lotro stratedgy guide free : LOTRO - Exploits
newtopic  postreply
 [ 52 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

LOTRO Exploits - Get a lotro stratedgy guide free : LOTRO - Exploits

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 2:36 pm

tault_methcrystalz

Total Posts: 115
tault_methcrystalz's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ok heres how I did it. I downloaded the preview guide. Then I downloaded the patch thats on the prima forums. I went to apply the pathc and it said XXXXX file not found. I then renamed the guide to the exact file it was looking for. I applied the patch and it worked, upon opening I seen that it was locked by a user password. The file was encrypted. So I downloaded a pdf password and encryption cracker by elcmosoft. I cracked it to get the full registered version, so there wasnt any limitations. I think I found the crack in a very popular crack search like cracks am or something like that. Easy enough. I did and exhaustive dictionary attack and no luck. I then did a brute force up to 8 digits. After 7 -8 digits it takes like a year so i stopped there. I then decided I had to go after the encryption key. Wich is not the user password. It took a couple days of key cracking while I was not attending the computer and it was cracked. So if you fiollow the steps I mentioned and get the cracker, I have the encryption key and it will save you time and enough money to pay for a month of game time. Here is the key: 1F118F5222 enter it in the box where it asks for key in the cracker and then hit unencrypt. Now you have the full prima lotro stratedgy guide. What took me 2-3 days running in the background will now take you less than 15 minutes. Enjoy

added: whilst this may seem a little wrong contraversial, I was aware that people here pass these guides around to eachother here thru means of file hosts. This file was not available anywhere on p2p or torrents networks. Anyways if you like the guide there will be a second compainon guide soon. Personally I like the printed guide better. I am broke and couldnt buy it . Buy it if ya have the $$ if you dont enjoy it for free!

Edited for question below: point the program to open the pdf. enter the key I provided in the document key field. to the right there is a lock. this is to decrypt the file.Now you have a save as window. Select pdf in the drop down and make the file name whatever you want. Hit save and it will save it wherever the encrypted file was. if the key is case sensetive use it like this : 1f118f5222

Last edited by tault_methcrystalz on May 5th, 2007, 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 9:35 pm

dildog
dildog's Reps:
Nice Find Buddy! YAY! FOR SURE!!! It works~!

Posted: May 25th, 2007, 9:59 pm

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
<<Confirmed>>

1) Download LOTRO Preview Prima Guide
2) Download Patch (currently v1.2) from Forum
3) Rename Preview PDF to Retail PDF (get the file name from Patch)
4) Use a PDF Decrypter or Password Remover (lots out there)
5) Save New Decrypted PDF
6) Done, you now have a full Prima PDF for Free :)

Posted: May 25th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Tault_nefarious403

Total Posts: 32
Tault_nefarious403's Reps: 3
premium
Yeah works great...
However any good free PDf encrypters that don't have a first half of pages restriction?

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 12:25 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
Nice find, well done. Im a CE so dont have to do this :P

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 1:25 am

amu9308

Total Posts: 128
amu9308's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
NVM, I fixed the following problem by creating a subdirectory called .pdf it was looking for that I missed in the error message naming the file.

I am getting an error opening 77655371.pdf error message. I renamed the file to that name but it still gives the same error and fails to apply the patch, still only 11 pages.

Any ideas?

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 8:06 am

amu9308

Active User > 50 Posts
...But the elcmosoft password decripter is a limited version. Most of the pages are blank. I am looking for a freeware .pdf decrypter.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 11:50 am

tault_razorwing

Active User > 50 Posts
x000013 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I have the CE but the prima guide you get with the CE is a very knocked down version with alot taken out.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 3:34 pm

thelorian
thelorian's Reps:
The above method didnt work for me.

It says the code is invalid.

Could anyone post the guide or does it use a universal password that I could use?

Cheers

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 11:03 pm

tault_razorwing

Active User > 50 Posts
thelorian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Could anyone post the guide or does it use a universal password that I could use?

Cheers

It does work, you just need a PDF decrypter in order to decrypt the PDF, it will ask you for a password and you use the one provided in the first post. You cannot simply open it in Adobe.

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 2:58 am

amu9308

Active User > 50 Posts
Does anyone have a link to a pdf decrypter toat will dycrypt the whole file?

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 6:14 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
tault_razorwing (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
x000013 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I have the CE but the prima guide you get with the CE is a very knocked down version with alot taken out.

Really, I might have to give this a go, I'll see if I can crack it using rainbow tables.

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 9:07 am

thelorian
thelorian's Reps:
tault_razorwing (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
thelorian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Cheers

It does work, you just need a PDF decrypter in order to decrypt the PDF, it will ask you for a password and you use the one provided in the first post. You cannot simply open it in Adobe.

I've tried three pdf decrypters and none have worked!

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 2:22 pm

Tault_nefarious403

Total Posts: 32
Tault_nefarious403's Reps: 3
premium
I get the first 143 pages descrypted using trial versions of decryptors, still need to find one that doesn't have that restriction, or a crack for one of these decryptors.

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 3:03 pm

tault_methcrystalz

Total Posts: 115
tault_methcrystalz's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
http://www.crackpassword.com/download/apdfpr.zip ------ I have v.2.21

the serial is this: PDFP-V8F6-5W7J-HDUY-K6QQJ-DBJY-G5ZWV

this was found using google..........

anyone trying to unencrypt it with out using a fully cracked or registered version will only get a limited amount of pages.

also you rename the file to exactly what the patch is looking for. then apply the patch again and it will then be full guide that needs to be unencrypted.

use the key i provided and it will unencrypt it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online