Posted: November 28th, 2007, 10:03 pm

garrett29
garrett29's Reps:
can anyone recommend any leveling services
fair priced and r a legit at it...

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 12:15 pm

wickedfooker
wickedfooker's Reps:
I can recommend against them. I used one that was reliable and my character was leveled to 50 but he sucked !@#$%^&*. No traits were worked on, no class quests were done, in fact tons of quests were skipped, including EPIC ones. I had book 6 done and that was it. I used this character to PL my other ones eventually, and even though I kept him I use him very little now and have since leveled up a new version of him on my own.

I guess if you want to use them as a power-leveling tool then they are great, but anything else, and you have some work to do. I used www.game-sale.com. They have good prices and even will work out with you if you want your character during certain times, etc. Make sure you are doing this with a NEW character that no one knows. I got a few tells after they finished and it was weird. Good luck whatever you decide, but if I had it to do over again, I would have just 2 boxed my way.

Posted: December 1st, 2007, 9:43 pm

funfunfun
funfunfun's Reps:
I have found a good site----thegoldgrinder dot com. It is recommended by my friend and I have tried. Its service is really good, and the gold is really cheap. Maybe you guys who are tired of killing monsters all the time can have a try. It worths. They tried their best to help me.

Posted: December 3rd, 2007, 10:19 am

cilinar
cilinar's Reps:
funfunfun (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have found a good site----tucex.com. It is recommended by my friend and I have tried. Its service is really good, and the gold is really cheap. Maybe you guys who are tired of killing monsters all the time can have a try. It worths. They tried their best to help me.

Uh, yeah... Just checked his profile for a list of his posts:

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/se ... =funfunfun

He's a gold seller promoting his own site. Every post is an ad for his site. Moderators, can you kick this guy?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online