LoTRO Guides - Interactive CJ site : LOTRO - Guides

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 9:19 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium

author: Naveedious

Conjuntion Tutorial

A website ( http://navsplace.net/cj ) containing information about the various Fellowship Manuvours (Conjunctions) has been setup. As part of this site there is a flash application which you can use to practice your conjunctions..in quiz format. There is also a section where you can check conjunctions.. more like throw in random colors and see whether it is a valid combination or not.

Here is a breakdown of the sections in the flash portion of the site(descriptions taken from the site):

Group of ..

These links go to the various conjunctions based on the group size you select. So, "Group of 3" for example would take you to the types of conjunctions which are possible with 3 people in the fellowship.

Generate Random Conjuction

This section will randomly generate a random conjuction which can be from a length 3 to a length 6 maneuver. This is different from the conjunctions which are generated by the "Try" button which is found in the straights explanations. The "Try" button will only generate conjunctions of the group size that you are currently in.

Create your Own

In this section you can input various color combinations to see if it is a valid maneuver. Click the "Remove" button if you make a mistake and want to go back one, if you would like to start over then click the start over button.

Videos

This section contains videos of all the various conjunctions being performed in-game. It may take a little time for the video player to load up, please be patient. Do not worry if you cannot hear any sounds while the video is playing... this is perfectly normal seeing as the videos do not have sound associated with them. Once the video has finished playing it will start over again, unless another video is selected or you browse to another section.

end of quote

from the site:

Hello there! On this site you will learn all about performing complex fellowship maneuvers. More commonly known to Lord of the Rings: Online (LOTRO) players as Straights. There will be an interactive flash version of the tutorial, which will have all the conjunctions currently available in LOTRO. The interactive tutorial only covers the conjunction system that is present in the Mines of Moria Version of the game.

This website was created as part of my Internet class at Tairawhiti Polytechnic. It's purpose is to show all the various conjuctions that are available in the Lord of the Rings: Online Game. This site was also made for my multimedia project which is an interative tutorial about conjucntions.

==========

It's funny I spotted this, the other day I was on and got in a small group (all 60's) a burg. my mini, a hunter... we decide to do bounties.. a cj pops up and the hunter asks what that was!!!

I kid you not, I know cj's are a little lame not increasing anything since before mom came out but how did she get to 60 not knowing (hello bought account or playing a friends account) so we explained etc

would have been nice to have whipped the url of this site out and said here you can go learn AND practice your timing where no one can see your goofs...

course I goofed on first non flush trying to show her two pair (had 4 in group then) looks like I need the practice but as a mini I wont sacrifice a heal to contribute so am used to being chided ...

Posted: November 6th, 2009, 7:27 am

censelg

Total Posts: 94
censelg's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Good find :)

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 6:27 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Is that a yay censelg ?

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 1:26 am

censelg

Total Posts: 94
censelg's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is that a yay censelg ?

Yup most defo

/yay!

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 9:48 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
100 to you and moved to confirmed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online