taultunleashed logoLOTRO Tricks - Best Place for Prospecting! : LOTRO - Guides
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

LOTRO Tricks - Best Place for Prospecting! : LOTRO - Guides

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 7:21 pm

yoyowhatup
yoyowhatup's Reps:
Tonight, open beta begins for everyone! As many people (pre-orderers at least) know, at the current time nodes are extremely rare and difficult to find.

But for prospectors, I have a little tidbit of information that will definitely help you get leveled faster.

The BEST "trail" for finding tin and copper is from Buckland, the farthest city to the west in Breeland on the trail leading back to The Shire, up to the broken down wall near Adso's Camp. This place is amazing at producing nodes! What I do is start at the west side of the "trail", and follow along the left side waiting for my blue arrow to show up to tell me where a node is. Then when I get to the broken down wall at Adso's Camp I turn around and head down the opposite side, looking for the blue arrows.

This is extremely helpful for vocations such as armourer, explorer, armsman, and tinker.

As soon as I find a good place for nodes such as silver and... the other node that I don't remember, I will add on to this. :)

thanks for reading and i hope this helps as much as it helped me build up my prospecting skill/armsman vocation.

Posted: April 6th, 2007, 9:02 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
Another great place is the shire near the ered Luin enterence. Also you will find nodes spawn around in 2-4 diff locations every 2 mins, enjoy.

For the next levels head into north-downs south from bree-land, head over the bridge and head north just around south of fields of fornost. Go careful as you need to be lvl20 to kill anything, but being lvl 15 is ok, you just have to run away a lot, the key is to have a friend (ideally and ranged one) to take agro away from nodes as they like to guard nodes.

Posted: September 11th, 2007, 8:46 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
found this place out for myself and have been using it, over 150 copper and 50 iron in less than an hrs work

Posted: September 12th, 2007, 12:47 am

rhodan007

Total Posts: 63
rhodan007's Reps: 0
premium
Could you give us the /loc?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online