blue large dot

100 silver per hour lvl 10-15 : LOTRO - Submissions

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 7:59 pm

tault_methcrystalz

Total Posts: 115
tault_methcrystalz's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
On the map of Ered Luin North of Kheledul theres woods named Haudh Lyn and a POI named Emyn Hoedh. In this zone theres lots of spiders. The further north the better. theres a spider alley of sorts and alot of spiders there too. These spiders drop loot junk thats worth 2 1/2 silver and spider eyes that are rare master crafting components. Sell the loot junk to the vendor and put the crafting components (Any purple drops)Spider Eyes) on the auction system. Also there is lots of harvestable silver and metal in this area i noticed so bring a pick and a axe and harvest everything you see. sell the metals in stacks at the auction and wood directly to the vendor. I was averaging 100 silver per hour here with these methods combined. This is with my lvl 10 hunter that dinged 11 doing this.Maybe not the best way to farm gold but it will get you the nice gear you want, And its easy.

Here is a beastiary list of spiders in that zone lvls 10-13

Skittering Snow-Spider,Snow-Spinner AmbusherSnow-Spinner Ambusher,
Snow-Spinner Hunter Normal,Snow-Spinner Lurker, and Snow-Spinner Trappers

Edit: Sharinor I am sorry it was a typo. The correct amount is 100 silver, I went back and fixed this in the post. I cant reply so I have to edit.

Last edited by tault_methcrystalz on May 6th, 2007, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 10:21 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 11:20 am

littlebig
littlebig's Reps:
tault_methcrystalz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I was averaging a gold per hour here with these methods combined.

In title you said 100 silver per hour, are we talking about 1g(1000 silver) per hour or 100 silver per hour ?

Posted: May 6th, 2007, 11:44 am

shaorinor
shaorinor's Reps:
Looked pretty straightforward to me. You're making money off of selling junk to vendors and crafting components to players. 100 silver an hour is feasible, while 1g is not.

Posted: May 7th, 2007, 5:52 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
/nay

I gave it an hour, the trouble is (if I was in right area, no map hint hint) the ward spire is near by to the right a common destination, theres a wight mound to the left where the wights are easier than the barrows yet still drop parts needed for potions (so I've read) actually the wights are better to target than spiders........

I chased spiders from the waters edge to the path leading to spire, south a bit to woods than east to wight mound about 10 spawns that I never could get all for my self

so there were only 3-4 other players in area, main reason this doesn't work (for me) as it is not instanced your fighting for mobs...

in an hour I was able to beat the others to 38 spiders but _25_ dropped nothing, 13 dropped something, only 3 purple dropped. wasted only a little bit of time on bears and a few wights

Aye tis a great place to prospect (part of the reason others are there) but I couldnt get the silver or barrow for my low level prospector so the money result for me was only 27 silver and change and some of that was wight drops

hardsell

edit does the Auction House still have this fee schedule?

from a faq

What fees do I have to pay to sell through the Auction House?

Every time you post an auction, you have to pay a Posting Fee up front. The amount depends on the duration you picked (see the info below). The percentage is applied to either the Initial Price or the Buyout Price, if you entered one. In addition to this, the Auction House also takes a 5% Auctioning Fee for every sale completed.

Duration/PostingFee
-------------------
08 Hours/6% of Item Worth
24 Hours/20% of Item Worth
48 Hours/40% of Item Worth
72 Hours/60% of Item Worth

seems like auctioning isn't going to be as profitable as other games with those fees...........

Posted: August 21st, 2009, 9:29 am

denorn

Total Posts: 38
denorn's Reps: 0
/nay just train until your in a high lvl are to farm

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online