blue large dot

Secret Place in Lone Lands : LOTRO - Submissions

Posted: April 10th, 2008, 3:33 am

tault_methcrystalz

Total Posts: 115
tault_methcrystalz's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
After you climb up at Ost Guruth go west along the ridge. follow that as far as you can without falling back into Lone Lands. You will get a notice that you have entered String Unknown (or something along those lines). You are basically going towards Bree - when you go east as far as you can start going along the ridge to the north. You should start approaching the area in Bree that's close to the lake Nen Harn. There should be a big mountin top in front of you. If you go right of that mountain top you will hit the invisible wall. When you climb almost to the top of that mountain top you won;t be able to go further. The trick is to go left of that mountain top. It looks as if you will fall down into Bree but there is a "ledge" of sorts on the left (east) side . If you are doing it correctly you shouldn't have fallen into Bree. Continuing on that road you will reach another climb you can't surpass. To your right there should be something like a small valley that if you enter it you will hit the invisible wall again. The trick is to go north into that valley. You should see a couple of trees in the mountain side an something that looks like an unsurmountable ledge. You can climb it without any problems. You are close now. Just keep going. You will enter Dol Dinen real soon. Basically, when you climb on a ridge to the north and see Dol Dinene below you you are very close and a bit to the left is your dancing hobbit and squirels.

Posted: April 10th, 2008, 12:56 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
/nay

there is a warning in the 4 squirrels and a hobbit thread

(this known and commented on since 2007)

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php? ... ost1673376

not to exploit the terrain while exploring

Posted: April 21st, 2009, 12:46 pm

cooptoon98

Total Posts: 44
cooptoon98's Reps: 0
nay

Posted: May 14th, 2009, 3:43 pm

eqdude

Total Posts: 49
eqdude's Reps: 5
premium
hardsell (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
/nay
there is a warning in the 4 squirrels and a hobbit thread
(this known and commented on since 2007)
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php? ... ost1673376

That thread has been deleted from the Turbine board.

hardsell (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
not to exploit the terrain while exploring

Hello? This tault.com forum is a place for listing exploits. LOL!

Personally, I think this specific exploit is worthless, but it is still an exploit. I say, YAY! Give this guy some points!

Posted: May 15th, 2009, 12:31 am

hardsell

premium
well that's the problem with people resurrecting year old posts the links get
(in this case purged by turbine, too (cheap to archive their forums)

anyway at the time in history this was posted turbine was known for quick bans and exploiting the terrain features could get you banned that was what was in the deleted thread as a caution to tault users

back then turbine loved to ban lifetime accounts turning them into monthly fee payers but the threads about that were purged too..

Posted: May 19th, 2009, 11:44 am

eqdude

premium
well that's the problem with people resurrecting year old posts the links get
(in this case purged by turbine, too (cheap to archive their forums)

The reason I responded to the year old posts was because they were on the top page of this forum. If it has been a whole year since any interest was shown in this forum, then the mods should probably take notice that something is not going well. Hello? Something they are doing or allowing is not working.

anyway at the time in history this was posted turbine was known for quick bans and exploiting the terrain features could get you banned that was what was in the deleted thread as a caution to tault users

That is interesting information. I was led to believe that Turbine is much more relaxed than Blizzard and SOE.

back then turbine loved to ban lifetime accounts turning them into monthly fee payers but the threads about that were purged too..

I can see how they might want to target lifetime accounts and force them to pay more, but I can also see that as a potential lawsuit. I'd like to read more about this.

Posted: May 19th, 2009, 5:52 pm

hardsell

premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I can see how they might want to target lifetime accounts and force them to pay more, but I can also see that as a potential lawsuit. I'd like to read more about this.

=====

well you may be able to google it and you might find some references at a kin site about the bans but that is past history and hasn't happened for 18 or more months

and it didnt happen to anyone one in my circle of friends but was discussed in the forums

shoot they banned the first world wide guy to hit 50 because "he leveled so fast he MUST have cheated" that was on meneldor he was reinstated back in may? 2007

I've been on board with lotro since the Arwen server which was closed then Meneldor started then Brandywine then the 2 stress servers were added in early 2007 in the beta

one thing I have noticed about tault is a reluctance to move things to the nerfed section, so the forums look fatter to a prospective customer, BUT on the other hand tault is one of the few sites to honor their money back guarantee if you notify them real quick with dissatisfaction

Posted: May 19th, 2009, 11:42 pm

eqdude

premium
one thing I have noticed about tault is a reluctance to move things to the nerfed section, so the forums look fatter to a prospective customer, BUT on the other hand tault is one of the few sites to honor their money back guarantee if you notify them real quick with dissatisfaction

I've been around, on and off, with Tault ever since EverQuest was the leading game on the market... over a decade ago. I know how Tault.com operates. They've always been good to me.

I appreciate the straight-forward no-nonsense community here. Most of the people on this board understand that the best exploits, hacks, and cheats will never make it to a public forum like this. When a real dupe-hack or a real gold making exploit reaches a public forum like this, it gives the game devs instant diarrhea and they work like madmen to keep from losing their jobs.

Tault is a good place to discuss minor exploits, unpopular bots, and online scammers. I used to use WoWglider, but I learned more about the program here on Tault than I did at the wowglider website. I learned about the wowglider lawsuit on tault.

I learned about disreputable gold sellers on Tault.
I learned about legal WoW addons by reading Tault.
I learned about the WoW recruit a friend, triple experience by reading Tault.

So, I hope to learn similar things about LotRO by reading Tault.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online