taultunleashed logoAssistance please. : LOTROExtreme
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Assistance please. : LOTROExtreme

Posted: July 23rd, 2007, 5:24 pm

covaghnon
covaghnon's Reps:
Evening guys I got some questions after trolling your forums looking for an easy way out lvling. My mates are lvling there LOTRO characters like crazy and I can't seem to keep up due to the fact I work alot.
So here we go:

- Your current LOTROextreme version is working flawlessly?
Or when is the version comming out?

- After installing LOTROextreme and running it. How hard is it for a non-programmer to run it. I'm not an complete idiot but I'm affraid I won't get it to work.

- You guys ever thought of making a thread/post explaining the way you work these scripts and waypoints for dummies. (like myself).

- My current computer is 9/10th Transformer so it's running LOTRO with no problems at max. Is LOTROextreme gonna change that?

Thank you very much I hope you can help me.

//Covaghnon.

Posted: July 24th, 2007, 5:47 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
- Your current LOTROextreme version is working flawlessly?
Or when is the version comming out?

Yes it works flawlessly

- After installing LOTROextreme and running it. How hard is it for a non-programmer to run it. I'm not an complete idiot but I'm affraid I won't get it to work.

It wont be to hard mainly just get lotroextreme install the thing created for it and run it. We have worked to make it idiotproof :)

- You guys ever thought of making a thread/post explaining the way you work these scripts and waypoints for dummies. (like myself).

Yea we are going to make a format for people that create scripts to follow with at least one SS, a help file, a faq section, and then a link to the discussions area.

- My current computer is 9/10th Transformer so it's running LOTRO with no problems at max. Is LOTROextreme gonna change that?

Lotroextreme has been worked out so that it may run very easily on all computers :)

Posted: July 25th, 2007, 6:35 am

wayward
wayward's Reps:
I'm going to chime in and say that it does NOT "work flawlessly" in that there is no currently released version that functions with the current LOTRO client.

There's been a supposedly much-upgraded version en route for somewhere between a month and six weeks but it hasn't been released.

Even with that said, if what you're looking for is a "fully functioning leveling bot", then this isn't it either... at least not yet. it's currently more of a scripting platform where if you're somewhat of a programmer you could write your own bot (and doubtless some people will, and will share them with the crowd here).

however, there currently isn't a working platform (there once was), a working leveling bot (there never was), and to claim that "it works flawlessly" when there isn't a working release is just laughable.

your best bet is to stick around, do not buy/pay, and see whether/when it gets re-released, then ask again...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online