taultunleashed logoFeature List? : LOTROExtreme
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Feature List? : LOTROExtreme

Posted: August 21st, 2007, 7:31 am

sanklovich
sanklovich's Reps:
I got LOTROextreme when I first found out about it and played around with it a little bit, but my subcription just ran out a few weeks ago, and I would like to get a full feature list of what's in lotro extreeme before I upgrade my membership, is that possible?

Posted: August 21st, 2007, 10:03 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Currently the standard version has the same thing that was in it before.

Basically the standard version has Player HP, xyz, mob array, mob name, xyz

The advanced version is still under construction and a full API is still being developed.

Some of the advanced features that will be available when its ready are chat log, auto loot, isattacking, etc.

Posted: August 23rd, 2007, 4:41 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Shouldnt the basic (free version) have the full API aswell?

I mean, I thought the advance version was a sort of glider bot for people who would rather want a solid botting program then a simple user submitted one.

Posted: August 23rd, 2007, 10:04 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
No, the advanced version will include both a more indepth api list as well as a glider type of bot.

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 11:42 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Just thought I'd update this thread a little.

I just added the hotkey bar (spells grey/available, or spell is active) to the Advanced version.

If you are interested in the advanced version, and would like a specific feature, please post it here.

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 11:56 am

pulseriver
pulseriver's Reps:
well interested yes.
Features like
SearchForEnemy (by Coordination)
SearchForNPC (by Coords)
WalkTo (coords)
SearchForMine (oh yeeeah)
some kind of Sellroutine which looks if item is white gold etc...
some kind of Invroutine which looks if space is left in inventory

would be awesome

Posted: September 8th, 2007, 3:14 am

lloesche
lloesche's Reps:
*interested*

Would be nice if it would incorporate things like "send mail to players" "buy stuff from vendor" "trade with players" (this could make a nice trade/shop bot, e.g. for Raid instances where everyone starts to trade with you and automagically give them <n> potions of foo).

If you're also planing for sth. like an advanced RW edition it would be nice if you could hook into the "get's that'n'that reward or receives that'n'that item" routine. As noted in some other post where I asked about detectability of Lotroextreme there's alot of boundary checking missing inside lotro. So if the GUI is the only thing that keeps me from sending -10g to someone, etc....

Also what happens if I pay 20s at a vendor for item_0x53fa31 and what I receive is item_0x53fa33 which usually costs dunno.. 200s. What's the backend system doing in such a conflict where the Client thinks he has sth. in his inventory while the backend sais he doesn't. I'd guess that the backend will overrule any client decissions, but who knows if this really happens in all thinkable situations.

Also the addition of artificial Lag might be of value. With the server interpolating your last movement heading north and the next client update tells him 'no, he suddenly changed direction, straight east'.

Although as mentioned above all this would mean writing to memory that doesn't belong to us. So maybe it's easier/safer to handle this on the network layer. Anyone knows of any projects working on reverse engineering the network protocol?

Btw. I did read in the Guidelines that it's not okay to talk about emus since they require activity that in some countrys might be unlawful. The obove is probably somewhat similar and so is reverse engineering of memory offsets which is what LOTROExtreme's development requires. So I'm not sure where to draw the line here. If my above questions are not okay please just censor my post from the "advanced RW edition" questions downwards. In my current thinking taking advantage of missing boundary checks is just normal exploiting of the server side instead of the client side (i.e. all currently posted exploits are flaws in the client whereas the things mentioned above would be flaws on the server).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online