taultunleashed logoWaypoint Keeper : LOTROExtreme
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Waypoint Keeper : LOTROExtreme

Posted: May 16th, 2007, 10:07 am

mikenashville
mikenashville's Reps:
Is there a way to use this program to create and store waypoints (since I don't think you can do that in the game), then have you move to those waypoints?

Posted: May 19th, 2007, 3:54 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
mikenashville (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way to use this program to create and store waypoints (since I don't think you can do that in the game), then have you move to those waypoints?

A macro/bot to create and store waypoints shouldnt be a problem to make, there's already one for vanguard. But I'm going to wait for wyv to get back to me before I try to recode that to fit Lotro.

Also the moving thing.. well it's possible, but you gotta use x and y. All the commands that lotro extreme provides can be found in the files that are located in your "includes" folder.

Posted: May 21st, 2007, 12:41 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
Im compiling a DB for wyvernx, hopefully it may make its way into his bot.

Posted: May 21st, 2007, 7:08 am

mikenashville
mikenashville's Reps:
antareus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mikenashville (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

A macro/bot to create and store waypoints shouldnt be a problem to make, there's already one for vanguard. But I'm going to wait for wyv to get back to me before I try to recode that to fit Lotro.

Also the moving thing.. well it's possible, but you gotta use x and y. All the commands that lotro extreme provides can be found in the files that are located in your "includes" folder.

As soon as you and Wyv get it worked out, let us know please! :)

Posted: September 5th, 2007, 1:14 pm

lolskelyn
lolskelyn's Reps:
would be awesome to get that one on it :)

if it also could search for % health like over 60% health it will go for the next mob, under 60% it should rest or something :)

and a lootfilter :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online