taultunleashed logoMSO Hacks - Go Into God Mode (Melee only!) : Maple Story - Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

MSO Hacks - Go Into God Mode (Melee only!) : Maple Story - Discussion

Posted: April 9th, 2008, 1:56 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Note: The unpacker Saludos provided (the one used in this tutorial) only works for GMS. If you are playing a different version, you must get another unpacker. The rest of the steps should be the same. Also, I apologize for calling it perfect. I didn't know Magic attacks didn't work with this method as I never tested it on a monster that had magic attacks. This only makes you invincible in touching the monster.

So, Saludos recently released a way to edit your client so you will not be damaged by any particular monster. But his instructions were rather vague, and someone with limited computer experience and knowledge would not understand. Here is a simplified way to implement his GodMode technique.

Be aware that this GodMode is monster-specific. You'd have to do this process for every monster you want to be "immune" to. The process isn't too long though.

First of all, you will need two files: learn.py and config.txt. Saludos gave instructions on how to edit the learn.py and config.txt to make it work for implementing GodMode. Luckily, I uploaded the already edited files so you don't need to do anything. Download them here.

The script needs Python to run, so download it here.

You will also need a Hex Editor. I used the one Saludos referred us to: iHex. Download here.

Extract and place the two files in your MapleStory directory (C:\Nexon\MapleStory for most).

Then, open up command prompt. For you noobs who don't know how to do this, Press Start » Run & then type
Code:
cmd

In the command line, change your directory to MapleStory. To do so, type:
Code:
cd C:\Nexon\MapleStory

If that is not the destination of your MapleStory, change accordingly.
Press Enter.

Then type:
Code:
learn.py

Hit enter.

It should look something like this:

The process takes a while, so hang tight. Each line represents one type of monster in the game.

Now we have to find the Offset for the monster we want to GodMode against. There are multiple ways to do this.

Option A:
This makes everything a lot easier. BlankRider was kind enough to put together all the monsters and their offsets. Refer to this thread: Click
If you find the offset with this option, skip to the hex editing section.

Option B:
Now we go to sauna.gibbed.us to look for the monster ID you want to be GodModed against. Navigate via the menu on the left hand side to the monster you want to be immune to. When you get to the monsters page, look at your URL. It should read something like this:
Code:
Sauna : GMS @ 00040 : Monster

The "5120503" is your monster's ID.

Option C:
Navigate to the Mobs directory in your MapleStory directory (learn.py should have created it) and view it in thumbnails (view » thumbnails). Each folder corresponds to a particular type of monster. When you find the folder that has the monster you are looking for in it, copy the number of the folder. That is the monster ID.

Example:

---

Now, go back to your command window and find the line with your Monster ID:
Code:
xxx:787 Mob/5120503.img
bodyAttack 6215127 0

xxx represents a random 3 digit number

There will be a number below the line with your Monster's ID after "BodyAttack". Remember that number. In this case it is 6215127. This is the offset at which you have to edit the Mob.wz.

Here's a visual guide:

Finally, we are ready to edit the mob.wz.

First of all, you will need a Hex Editor. I used the one Saludos provided: iHex. Download here.
http://sauna.gibbed.us/monster/5120503/

Download & Install. Open up iHex and open up "Mob.wz". It is located in your MapleStory directory (Again, C:\Nexon\MapleStory for most).

Untick, tick, untick the hex button (To the right of the Offset in the top menu). Make sure the 11 character numbers that run the length of the left hand side are all numbers. There should be no Colons.

Next, in the Offset box, type in the number that you got from the learn.py. In this case it is 6215127. Hit enter. You will be brought to the offset. An "03" should be underlined in a thin, black line. It should look something like this:
Code:
D4 EF DB C4 D0 D1 D8 03 01 00 FB C6 CE DA C8 C2

Notice the 03 01 segment. That is all we care about. Click the 1 in 01 and change the 01 to 00. If you want an explanation on what this does, refer to Saludos original thread.

So it should change from this:

To this:

Save & Exit.

You're done! Login to the game and you will find that you can not be touched by that particular monster. Just remember though, this process must be repeated for every monster you want to be invulnerable to.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online