newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Best Stuff : Maple Story - Submissions

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 7:58 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Ok, the new V.33 is out today, so most of the UCE's and bypasses won't work. But later today, the newer versions of those UCE's are coming from developers...

Best place to get them really fast and free is www.cursayer.com

Go to Maplestory Hacks and Downloads
Then go to Cheat Engines
Then onward to whichever you want to use...

I personally use Zenos Engine v2.5 (2.6 is supposed to come out later today and it automatically attaches to maple so no need for the few extra ProcessWatcher clicks =P)
Friends use N1gga Engine (Not sure about this one because it doesn't always work.

You can use all the addresses and pointers with these UCE's and they both bypass themselves so if you're a "noob" to hacking you don't really have to worry about much...

Just once you load all the hacks up and stuff, make sure you're not retarded and don't brag about them... It will equal an instant bn and I would bet money on it...

Also, here is the basic address that you can use immediately:
God Mode: 0063F487
Tick: ZF[x][ ] (First box only)
Tip: If people are watching you, atleast press F1 so it makes the face that happens when you take damage.... It lessens the risk of being caught and you can always blame the lag for no damage showing on the screen ;)

Cursayer.com also has Cheattables which you can use to automatically load addresses and pointers into the program which just makes it faster and less work for you.

Basic Pointers:
Unlimited Attack
No Breath

They have TUT's on that site for anything, just go there and check that stuff out and you can find stuff since thi site doesn't have all the maple stuff yet.

I suggest you read everything from there before you do anything, and make sure all the settings are 100% accurate.

--EDIT--
Addreses and pointers changed, I don't have them all yet, so I left them blank xD

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online