taultunleashed logoKasperskyengine : Maple Story - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Kasperskyengine : Maple Story - Submissions

Posted: December 24th, 2006, 6:36 am

darktactic
darktactic's Reps:
Alright first off, the reason I want to post this engine is- its newb friendly. This engine comes with several built in trainers, for different versions of the game (MSEA, European version, normal version, ect..). Anyways heres the stuff and instructions on what to do.
First download and extract kasperskyengine http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOBAB3GL
(If the file is removed or something like that, just PM me and I will fix it)
Next, open up the kasperskyengine folder. Open up Kasperskyengine.exe
(see below)
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Next go into settings. In the extra tab, have these settings ticked. (The rest of this engine comes preconfigured).
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Click okay.
For the next part we are going to attach the program to maplestory.
Please note: some people I know have notified me that their kaspersky engine (same version) connects to maplestory automatically without them manualy doing it from the process watch window.
In the case that yours doesn't auto inject, simply follow these instructions.
Go to the top left button and click on Process Watch (a new window should pop up). (!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Now, dont start up any programs while the process watcher is up- only start up maplestory. Once maplestory is done loading, log in and get on your character- walk around for like 3 seconds and then Alt+Tab back to your desktop. Then in process watch you should see:(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

or something like that. (Some people can see the exact process name instead of ???. If you see the ??? in process watch dont worry) If you cant see the process name, and it shows ??? like in the picture- open up the process with the highest number next to it, in this case it is (10). Usually the highest number is the maplestory.exe . To check that its maplestory.exe, after opening the process go to memory view and let it load, then it will say what process it is (see below).(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Now that the engine is connected, follow the instructions below to execute your hacks.

You can do two things here (or a combination of them), you can find and edit the values yourself, or you can use the built in trainer.
Lets assume you have the normal version of maplestory. Click on the button that says GMS.(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) In the case that you have a different version, you would just click on that versions trainer, for example : MSEA= maple sea (asian). EMS= european version ect...
now that the trainer is open, tick the boxes of the hacks you want and click okay, then go back to maplestory.

Please note: If you are using the Full godmode hack, you will be hit once in each zone. So if I went into a new zone (through a portal) I would get hit by an enemy ONCE, then the godmode would activate. Don't ask why but it does.

If you want to hack from scratch, find lilfisher's post on the new values.

These trainers are up to date with the new values so no worrys :D.
Thanks for reading my tutorial and I hope it helps you out.
ALSO, this program is undetectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so no need for a bypass :D. (c)

Posted: December 24th, 2006, 6:42 am

darktactic
darktactic's Reps:
Alright first off, the reason I want to post this engine is- its newb friendly. This engine comes with several built in trainers, for different versions of the game (MSEA, European version, normal version, ect..). Anyways heres the stuff and instructions on what to do.
First download and extract kasperskyengine http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOBAB3GL
(If the file is removed or something like that, just PM me and I will fix it)
Next, open up the kasperskyengine folder. Open up Kasperskyengine.exe
(see below)
Next go into settings. In the extra tab, have these settings ticked. (The rest of this engine comes preconfigured).
Click okay.
For the next part we are going to attach the program to maplestory.
Please note: some people I know have notified me that their kaspersky engine (same version) connects to maplestory automatically without them manualy doing it from the process watch window.
In the case that yours doesn't auto inject, simply follow these instructions.
Go to the top left button and click on Process Watch (a new window should pop up). (!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Now, dont start up any programs while the process watcher is up- only start up maplestory. Once maplestory is done loading, log in and get on your character- walk around for like 3 seconds and then Alt+Tab back to your desktop. Then in process watch you should see:(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

or something like that. (Some people can see the exact process name instead of ???. If you see the ??? in process watch dont worry) If you cant see the process name, and it shows ??? like in the picture- open up the process with the highest number next to it, in this case it is (10). Usually the highest number is the maplestory.exe . To check that its maplestory.exe, after opening the process go to memory view and let it load, then it will say what process it is (see below).(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Now that the engine is connected, follow the instructions below to execute your hacks.

You can do two things here (or a combination of them), you can find and edit the values yourself, or you can use the built in trainer.
Lets assume you have the normal version of maplestory. Click on the button that says GMS.(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) In the case that you have a different version, you would just click on that versions trainer, for example : MSEA= maple sea (asian). EMS= european version ect...
now that the trainer is open, tick the boxes of the hacks you want and click okay, then go back to maplestory.

Please note: If you are using the Full godmode hack, you will be hit once in each zone. So if I went into a new zone (through a portal) I would get hit by an enemy ONCE, then the godmode would activate. Don't ask why but it does.

If you want to hack from scratch, find lilfisher's post on the new values.

These trainers are up to date with the new values so no worrys :D.
Thanks for reading my tutorial and I hope it helps you out.
ALSO, this program is undetectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so no need for a bypass :D. This folder also comes with tons of other things like bots/auto clickers/auto looters ect.... ENJOY and sorry for double post :(

Posted: September 9th, 2007, 4:28 pm

mindsouljah
mindsouljah's Reps:
does this still work? i'm scared to use it

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online