blue large dot

mcMMO mod - Guide : MineCraft

Posted: July 22nd, 2011, 11:56 am

spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
A guide on how to quickly level in certain skills in mcMMO if you server has this mod.

Mining - for this skills i dont have anything to level you real fast but you level faster when you mine ores.

Acrobatics - for this just make a 1x1 tower about 20 high with an inventory full of food(i use bread because it helps level your herbalism) and just go up it and jump and keep healing yourself with the bread.

unarmed, archery, axes and swords - this one is more complicated and levels you real fast. For this one find a monster spawner and when you find it light it up so nothing spawns and set it up like in the images.

Red= opening to attack the monsters Purple= whole to get the loots Pink= door Blue= behind all of these rock is water and when your done destroy those blocks so that the water flows.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Also if you have the controller blocks mod you can control the lights and water by a lever so you can turn on and off the spawner and do maintenance. Once you have all of it setup you just sit there with your weapon of choice and level up in that skill. I also have a bot that will allow you to do it AFK by just standing at the whole in the wall but all it does it hit so if you wanna do it with swords or something else once the weapon gets destroyed you no longer level up in that skill. I can post the bot later i dont have it on this computer.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online