blue large dot

Suggested Server Mods : MineCraft

Posted: July 20th, 2011, 6:51 pm

spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
All of these mods are For Bukkit which you can get here http://www.bukkit.org/. I dont take credit for any of these mods this is just a list of mods i think are good on servers.

1. BigBrother logs most changes to the map and who did them. It also has the ability to roll back logged changes.

2. iConomy gives your server a simple money system, it does not give anything but money to be able to do anything with it you need mods like shops and such

3. iConomyChestShops gives support for server and player shops with iConomy. Server shops allows you to make an unlimited shop for a certain item where people can buy and/or sell to and player shops allows people to buy and/or sell items they mined to other players.

4. MobBounty is another iConomy plugin that rewards players, when they kill a creature, with money.

5. MobLoot this plugin is like MobBounty but instead of rewarding them with money it rewards the player with admin decided items rewards could be anywhere from dirt to diamonds and i believe you can make a rare loot where u get diamonds but theyre hard to get.

6. ControllerBlock allows for more interesting creations. Giving the players the ability to make blocks appear and disappear via switch.

7. CraftBook also allows for more interesting creations. Has to many features to type out here.

8. mcMMO gives players a leveling system on many different things in the game like mining, taming, repair, herbalism and many more.

9. LWC gives players the ability to lock chests and doors to only allow them access or they can add passwords so only those who know it can access it.

10. Residence allows a player to protect an area of land. Also has support for selling/buying land.

11. Essentials 2.1 adds a list on "essential" commands.

Feel free to post mods that you think are important and active as well and i'll add them to the list just make sure to leave a description or i may not know what to put.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online