[ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Free Maplestory 91 Crusader : MMO & FPS Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted: June 10th, 2009, 4:09 pm

imthepimp

Total Posts: 175
imthepimp's Reps: 8
Here it is.
I haven't played maple story in a couple of years and I thought to myself what a waste for it to just sit there. So I let some people on ms have my account. I finally found out that they had not been playing it for quite some time. I want all of you guys who are looking at this to know that I do not want my account anymore. I want to give it to the nicest person who writes something here in these replies to have it. One who will play on it and enjoy it. I will check up on it every month or 2 just to see if you have any questions/etc. I promise that I will not take the account from you after I give it to you. Please... Tell me why I would be doing this if I really wanted to play it. I'm married on it I have a 100 attack blue screamer regular, level 90 armor and I also spent allot of nx (expired) so you are set.

Ps: If your an !@#$%^&* (Example: Calling people names/ etc) all the time or you LIE to me (Example: saying your a girl and your a guy) get out of here and do not waste your time trying to write something I will kindly not except.

Posted: June 10th, 2009, 9:11 pm

marshall400

Total Posts: 12
marshall400's Reps: 2
nice initiative, I think however that responses in here will be low...rather then getting pm's. On the other hand, "getting" the account (as you're not giving it away, just lending it out) will not appeal to alot of serious or active players.
But, that's just my 2 cents :) Perhaps I'm totally wrong (wouldn't be the first time) :D

Posted: May 27th, 2011, 1:21 pm

nathon197

Total Posts: 1
nathon197's Reps: 0
Hi my name is Chris I'm a fellow mapler like you. I think what your doing is great that your giving away this great account for nothing . Iknow like it sounds like im trying to swing you but reallyi think this great. I really would like like the account. I'm a honest player and i love the game.If youdont believe me go to maplestory.nexon.net and searchinranking nathon197 and youll find me there ive never bee nbanned and if yougive me this account i promis i will never misuse it . signed NATHON197

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online