[ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Selling Tera Account : MMO & FPS Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted: July 21st, 2012, 9:34 am

skymasta

Total Posts: 36
skymasta's Reps: 113
premium
I am selling my account, which has A level 60 Human Slayer, 60 Castanic Warrior, 44 Aman Lancer, 32 Human Priest, 23 Baraka Bezerker, 12 Popori Mystic.

60 Slayer is a 146 rating full T12 PVE and PVP gear. Alchemy 300 weaponsmithing 290 with all the mats to hit 410 fairly fast. Has master Glyph, glyph of sapping which is the best glyph you can have for pvp. You can basically smash your face into the keyboard and win with this toon. Revered with Invalasco, Shariar, and Valskyr hunt Friendly with Agnitor. I use this toon to get my T12 PVP gear on all the rest 2 dailies makes it go by so fast.

60 Warrior is 145 rating with full T12 PVE gear and T12 PVP weapon. This warrior has tanked everything in tha game. Its really easy with the buff.

The other toons all have good gear for their level, and are at full rested.

In the bank There are thousands of mats over 6k Luria Fiber, which is enough to give a large army plenty of health potions, or make a lot of money on the broker, Can probably easily clear 10k gold with that amount of luria, I am always getting more as well. Over 50 Dire badges so another master glyph is right around the corner for which ever character you want.

Overall about 4k gold on the account.

I have also made characters on the other pvp servers to keep tabs on the markets and what not, so I can always get the best deal.

This is a steal having 2 of the best PVP classes to 60 and geared, specially with battlegrounds coming out very soon. If you want to be top dog in the bg's this is the account for you

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures of the account, I have a ton.

Play time till Sept. 12

I have dozens of pics of the account, pm me if you want some

Posted: December 26th, 2012, 11:07 am

zezebabaca

Total Posts: 5
zezebabaca's Reps: 1
premium
how much?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online