taultunleashed logoO_O : Myth of Soma - Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

O_O : Myth of Soma - Discussion

Posted: August 6th, 2005, 1:48 pm

toothpaste
toothpaste's Reps:
I just bought another subscription to XU after my last one ran out in May. Havn't used it in a long while, but now when I run the Soma, the red dot doesn't stick to my cursor?

What's happening?

Posted: August 6th, 2005, 11:59 pm

c4ashm4n
c4ashm4n's Reps:
because since the last update, Xun is knackered with a lot of games i.e Soma & EQ2.

The only feedback we have received is bull***t from tault_admin, that may seem harsh, but it is undeniably true. First we were told it would be fixed on a particular day a few weeks back with EQ2 shortly after. And a few days ago the tault_admin said the patch was complete and only needed uploading. Therefore my "bull***t" is justified imo.

Personally, I think you should get a refund while you can. And check bk here before you subscribe again!

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 4:07 am

toothpaste
toothpaste's Reps:
Thanks for the advice. This customer service seems to be a recurring theme around here.

They said they'd fix the inability to record macros where right click is used, but they said this over a year and a half ago now. Also, I was under the impression that they were going to allow VB scripting to work on Soma, but apparantly they havn't just not completed those tasks, they have forgotten about Soma all together.

Such a shame. I wanted crafting skill. :(

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 10:42 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Actually soma was fixed. Then it crashed ffxi, so ffxi was fixed then it crash soma. Then a new one was just released last night but it turned out new client download was needed. Im going off what the xunleashed peops are telling me last word is just afew hours from this post. Also c4ashm4n you are a normal member haha.

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 2:16 pm

medion
medion's Reps:
its hard trying not to get p!ssed off when you pay for a service and it dosnt work...tault_admin keeps posting but hes just telling me what i want to hear, which ye works for abit then just makes things 100x worse when it turns out hes wrong - atm i feel like im just been screwed by the people who run XU...

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 4:06 pm

Admin

Total Posts: 1168
Admin's Reps: 4
administrator
premium
I am trying to get this fixed for soma, but their servers seem to be still down. I cannot update my client to the latest version.

DO you know when their servers will be back up?

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 10:30 pm

c4ashm4n
c4ashm4n's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also c4ashm4n you are a normal member haha.

Not very professional from an admin really. If only you thought about your answer or even confronted myself you would know that this is not my main Xu account. I use this one and a few others to post (and I only post when I feel necessary) as when I made my subscription account I foolishly (yes I can admit when I'm wrong or made a mistake) made it with a known name. Therefore I have never posted with my main account for obvious reasons.

As for admin, I am not denying that you work or are working on fixes. What I am making accusations about is of the bad customer service.

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 10:43 pm

c4ashm4n
c4ashm4n's Reps:
Admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
DO you know when their servers will be back up?

There site is down for the foreseeable future.

We have to d/l the client and patches from here....

http://forum.gnonline.net/showthread.php?t=11243

So one question I ask to be answered, will you d/l the client and patches from a third party? because if you don't and I can understand why some people are afraid to. Would you please make an official post because Myth of Soma are in no hurry to make the client downloadable for quite a while. Which I assume means that Xu will no longer work with the said game.

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 10:32 am

Admin

administrator
premium
Thank you for the link.

I wonder why they dont post them on the official website. It would make it easier for people to get their clients.

I am working on adding back in the things that got removed from the last XU client. That should fix soma as well as some other games that are having DInput problems.

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 12:05 pm

medion
medion's Reps:
www.mythofsoma.net has had all its forums etc shut so the site is basically closed, all gn games are now ran thru www.gnonline.net - no1 wanted the move but as usual, gn made there crappy decisions :P

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 4:50 pm

Admin

administrator
premium
XUnleashed Version 3.994
August 8, 2005

--Patched for some DX7 games that used DirectInput
--Added a fix for some older gamepad devices with some DX8 games.

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 5:36 am

progaymer
progaymer's Reps:
Admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
XUnleashed Version 3.994
August 8, 2005

--Patched for some DX7 games that used DirectInput
--Added a fix for some older gamepad devices with some DX8 games.

Thnx alot for fixing it Admin but where can i download some scripts now ?

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 9:14 am

c4ashm4n
c4ashm4n's Reps:
tyvm.

:)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online