taultunleashed logoServers HACKED : Myth of Soma - Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

Servers HACKED : Myth of Soma - Discussion

Posted: November 14th, 2004, 6:24 pm

jamie
jamie's Reps:
Ye so its bin said some 1 has hacked the servers, and say gona be private servers soon. i cant wait for this:)...

iv been trying 2 hack the server 4 ages, and so far only got as far as i can get into admin on the website.

How many servers are actually runnin for soma. im counting 3 2 unammed and 1 called test.test

Thoughts on soma bein hacked?

Posted: November 14th, 2004, 7:14 pm

acepower

Total Posts: 113
acepower's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
p severs r out n about allredy iv none this for a week now
:)

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 5:22 am

shaneo
shaneo's Reps:
can sum1 pls explain to me what private servers actually are and what they do? thnks

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 12:33 pm

spizzy
spizzy's Reps:
i dont think its good that the server is hacked, you guys come on here to find ways around the game not to !@#$%^&* it up,

Spizzy

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 2:45 pm

bunk
bunk's Reps:
Grow up and take some elementary grammar lessons after you get out of kindergarten. :x

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 2:58 pm

jamie
jamie's Reps:
bunk";p="48619 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Grow up and take some elementary grammar lessons after you get out of kindergarten. :x

Soz Forgot u ma english teacher LOL.

Posted: November 28th, 2004, 3:42 pm

snyd
snyd's Reps:
Pretty ironic aint it..

The person who hacked the server... Also did a part of fixing the problem... lol...

Making up to do? :)
just a thought hehe...

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 2:41 pm

doomstaker
doomstaker's Reps:
i know who did it :)

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 12:18 pm

snyd
snyd's Reps:
I think most of us do :p

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 3:43 am

questeria
questeria's Reps:
was nut me

**What my heart Desires, My Destiny may Destroy**

Posted: June 5th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Guest's Reps:
fags

Posted: June 19th, 2005, 1:04 am

toothpaste
toothpaste's Reps:
jamie";p="48572 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ye so its bin said some 1 has hacked the servers, and say gona be private servers soon. i cant wait for this:)...

iv been trying 2 hack the server 4 ages, and so far only got as far as i can get into admin on the website.

How many servers are actually runnin for soma. im counting 3 2 unammed and 1 called test.test

Haha, like you really 'only' got admin access to GN. A friend of mine did, but GN changes their passwords monthly, so he didn't have the password for long. GN has a special administrator interface on GN Online that allows them to view and change game passwords, addresses, telephone numbers, secret questions and answers, activation codes, payment codes, and more for Droiyan, Soma and Mir. You can't, however, edit ingame stats - it just reads information from the accounts tables, not the character tables.

I don't believe you because: 1) You communicate like a nine year old, 2) You sound like a skiddie, and 3) GN has some good web management staff - you can't just click on View Source.
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but meh.

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 4:16 pm

12345six
12345six's Reps:
toothpaste (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
jamie";p="48572 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Haha, like you really 'only' got admin access to GN. A friend of mine did, but GN changes their passwords monthly, so he didn't have the password for long. GN has a special administrator interface on GN Online that allows them to view and change game passwords, addresses, telephone numbers, secret questions and answers, activation codes, payment codes, and more for Droiyan, Soma and Mir. You can't, however, edit ingame stats - it just reads information from the accounts tables, not the character tables.

I don't believe you because: 1) You communicate like a nine year old, 2) You sound like a skiddie, and 3) GN has some good web management staff - you can't just click on View Source.
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but meh.

Even though NGSCUSER and GAMEUSER are on different DB's you could change data in either with access to just one of them.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online