newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Dead : Neverwinter Discussions

Posted: May 17th, 2013, 5:38 pm

myrate71

Total Posts: 16
myrate71's Reps: 4
Any real info that is not posted on other sites, noting posted here is original or new.

Posted: May 18th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
They are now working to simulate the OC website with making things more open and rep getting peeps to elite status. However if you ever goto OC and check out the new posts, 99.5% of all new posts are WTB/WTS posts. It's a trade forums with some tricks thrown in on the site. It seems busy, but really it's just vendors and people wanting to buy. Even the elite sections are mostly dead there.

Keeping people on a forums is difficult at best, getting more users is even harder. The thing which keeps people coming back are more people posting and those who post cheat/guides. If you look again at OC, and understand that of the 150 new posts each day, 3-5 are likely cheats/guides/exploits which are new, and you compare it to this site, they are at about par.

There are some websites which are better and post more content more often, but are they necessarily cheats and do they give access to a bot for it's members? Most do not.

TU has it's charms and even I come back every few days to see whats up on the site. Could I post more? Sure, but what is my benefit to posting more? When I shared the SWTOR compilation pack of guides here some which I purchased, some which I found, I got a few rep. When I purchased Killer Guides' complete game guide and Defiance Guru, I shared it elsewhere (not OC), which gained me a different benefit.

Posted: May 22nd, 2013, 10:11 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
What benefits are you looking for?

These are the kings of things that people like me need to know!

For us to move forward.. we need feedback.

Posted: May 22nd, 2013, 1:48 pm

ashyashy

Total Posts: 22
ashyashy's Reps: 3
premium
Pardon my ignorance, what is OC ?

Posted: May 24th, 2013, 3:18 pm

whitesea

Total Posts: 1
whitesea's Reps: 0
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What benefits are you looking for?

These are the kings of things that people like me need to know!

For us to move forward.. we need feedback.

How about this... don't push all these charges for "VIP" service to your forums when things like your Neverwinter VIP Only section is almost dead.

Who wants to pay for barely up-to-date exploits section when you can get most of that information from OC and that's probably where most of that info comes anyway to TU...

Don't charge for exploits section and the people will come pouring in... You make everyone pay for those things, no one will come and post or visit, that's the whole reason why OC is so popular, anyone can access and post and share, this place makes you pay for the most stupid info.

Posted: May 24th, 2013, 4:45 pm

wobbie97355

Total Posts: 18
wobbie97355's Reps: 3
You do get access to ViperBot. thats worth while.

Posted: May 24th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
We are restructuring the site to promote more freely available content. Its a ongoing process.

And yes with our agreement with the viper team, you do get access to their bots also.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online