taultunleashed logo9 dragons : Beta Talk - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 52 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

9 dragons : Beta Talk - Page 2

Posted: January 8th, 2007, 12:43 pm

unterhunde
unterhunde's Reps:
to bypass rev800 you need the udate server lists for Acclaims gameguard service and an older crippled version of GG. Then once you have that you set up an apache webserver that will emulate the guameguards update server. then you just change your machines hosts file to redirect to your local server thus causing the games client to update to an older less secure version of Gameguard.

the only one I got to work right off was Zenos. Its normally used for maple story but works just like CE so itll work fine for any other process you attach it too.

then you just play with it like you play with ZSNES's cheat engine or any other old school cheat engine.

you can find plenty of GameGuard byass tutorials on www.cheatengine.org
check under the Anti-Hack Bypass area. make sure you know which GG version you are trying to buypass.

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 11:32 am

unterhunde
unterhunde's Reps:
Basicly download a UCE...cant really us it OR anything else for now until you handle bizness with gameguard. I just finished unpacking GameMon.des today and am going to start in on the games actual EXE file.

Haha fk ASProtect. I collect stolen bits like my lil bro collects Pokemon cards.

once im done dismembering GameGuard and the EXE as far as I can tell you wont need a "bypass" just a copy of the files I repackage/assemble.

then you can use the any ol bot/macro/cheat you want beccause GG will be snoozing in its folder with a broken leg andd the EXE file wont have a voice to call out to it with.

IF you have to have a server emulator due to some challenge and response loop that should be a big problem either since ill already have all the info i need to fire up my apache server and modify it.

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 8:53 am

saldajnizzz
saldajnizzz's Reps:
sow what help u need to do hacks work ?

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 4:54 pm

digital_archer

Total Posts: 8
digital_archer's Reps: 0
Odd, Im able to run 9D with Aspeed running but when I change windows speed or system speed it doesnt effect anything ingame at all. Any ideas?

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 5:29 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
K we are creating a section for this game in the next few days :)

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 4:52 am

saldajnizzz
saldajnizzz's Reps:
hmm if u use some bypass like DR ore kaspersky aspeed dont work :) i try this speedhack but dont work ;) i think then u need apache bypass :)

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 10:17 am

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
I am running persistenworlds with cheatengines speedhack, works just fine.
For the gg protected acclaim version: heard a lot of people here just bullshitting about what great hackers they are, but nothing even remotely helpful.
This is how it should work, but forgot the redirecting programs name. if anyone could add that, thank you.

You will have to downgrade your gameguard version while redirecting gg's updater. this is done with a little program , well forgot the name :) but sure you can figure that out by browsing a bit. This will just simulate your outdated
gameguard version is up to date.
You will want to have gameguard at a version where ggkiller still works. thats the program i used.

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont want to find out the programs yourself, ignore the former

just browsed a bit in our forums, and lookie here, someone that actually could explain it. different game, same method.
this should help you

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... pass_Guide

great guide by lilfisher, thanks a lot.

nonethelesss, you may, depending on the gg version, still have to downgarde it, as ROUGHLY described above. maybe someone can post the results, as I am not playing on Acclaims servers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While experimenting a bit with ce, i did find the values for lots of item related things, but of course everythings serverside. But, unlike other mmo's in wich i tried speedhack (DAOC, SWG, EQ, UO) this does not only speed up runspeed and combat animation, but the actual attackspeed as well as health regenaration.
I am playing a bit with the unrandomizer, but this was a lot of wasted time. Maybe someone here had some more skill at this and would like to share his / her knowledge.

thank you

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 10:40 am

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
Additionaly, bit of advice regarding the speedhack.
Be reasonable. with both aspeeder and cheatengine (wich I prefer) the max speed for continuous use is 2.2 . 2.3 will work, but with an occasional disconnect (about once every 10-15 minutes).
at 2.2 you can reall get the most out of it, its still a great increase.
Also tested the CE speedhack during Vanguard Beta, with 2.2 increase. Framerate goes way down, and like ost of the larger titles, only runspeed increase.

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 3:17 pm

saldajnizzz
saldajnizzz's Reps:
sow maybe u can do guide what we need download and how run speed hack thx :)

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 4:50 pm

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
well, if you had read the post a bit more thorough, there is a perfectly good guide to an uce that lilfisher made. read the quote :)

lootmeg1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If you dont want to find out the programs yourself, ignore the former

just browsed a bit in our forums, and lookie here, someone that actually could explain it. different game, same method.
this should help you

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... pass_Guide

great guide by lilfisher, thanks a lot.

nonethelesss, you may, depending on the gg version, still have to downgarde it, as ROUGHLY described above. maybe someone can post the results, as I am not playing on Acclaims servers.

You can download the cheatengine I am using at www.cheatengine.org
the program is pretty selfexplaining, has a good tutorial to give you some peripheral knowledge of the tool.
the uce from wich the pictures in lilfishers guide are, is very similar to the layout of the tool i am referring to.
If you have tested that, and you still have problems, then ask for a guide. Sure, asking for help is fine, and I gladly offer it. But I am getting the impression that you just want someone else to do EVERYTHING for you. Did you even bother to read the linked guide? Guess not.

a disgruntled yours truly

Posted: January 14th, 2007, 9:25 am

saldajnizzz
saldajnizzz's Reps:
i need pay money for read!!!

Posted: January 14th, 2007, 10:15 am

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
I feel you. really a twisted world where you dont get the premium content for free.

let me rephrase, I will not write a guide, when there is a good one .
try subsribing

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 7:28 am

saldajnizzz
saldajnizzz's Reps:
sow can some one post any help of hacks/?

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 9:39 am

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
please tell me you are joking :)

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 10:14 am

digital_archer

Total Posts: 8
digital_archer's Reps: 0
Thank you for the info lootmeg1.

To clarify (sorry if I misunderstood) you did not need a bypass for the persistent worlds client?

I am also running the persistent worlds client. With aspeeder Im able to speed up the animation of the launcher (ex. Flower purple flames) but when the game window starts it does not respond to any speed changes. I tried CE also with similar results. Launching the client with aspeeder/CE does not create any errors and am able to play uninterrupted. (After reading lilfishers guide: Is there a difference between Cheatengine and Dualengine?)

It seems my problem is not with GG but maybe my system lacks something? AMD 2.5~/ 2GB DDR/ GF 6800/ on Win2k. Have all updated windows and hardware updates.

Can you give me a little more information on your setup of aspeeder/ce and the PW client or system since youre having such success? Perhaps then I can see what Im doing or not doing incorrectly.

Thanks in advance <3

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online