taultunleashed logoDeicide Online : Bug : Beta Talk
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Deicide Online : Bug : Beta Talk

Posted: July 3rd, 2006, 12:47 pm

stonedsoldier
stonedsoldier's Reps:
When you die just press menu and then restart. Log back in and you will be alive where you died. You wont be teleported to town or anything.

Also I have a pretty good guide for level 1-30.

For when SOLOing:

Levels 1-10 rats using default armor, if you have enough money buy the best rank ONE(1) weapon to help you progress faster. After level 10 proceed to the green dot on your map in the upper right corner and take the portal. Here you will fight dogs until level 20. For this area it is best to upgrade your armor to the best rank ONE(1). It is also very helpful to find a guild at this level and ask around for weapon skills from fellow guild mates. I would suggest to you guild ragnarok. After level 20 proceed to the next area with goblins and wilddogs. At level 20 you should farm these for items and experience until level 22-23. At which point you should continue further into the map to fight lancergoblins, goblins, and KingBhoulders. Do this until level 30 or so. Once level 30 continue to Mohas. Head to town and upgrade your armor,weapons, and be sure to buy potions. You should kill orcs and bhoulders until you find your set for the next area with Hobgoblins, werewolves, and ghouls. Unfortunately, I have missed many of the double experience times and I am lacking in levels. So for the moment this is all I have and I hope it will work for you as it has worked for me.

It is in your best interest that in this game you dont party up. It slows you down and other people get your items most of the time.

If anyone makes a hack for this game, my ingame name is Animal and I am on most of the time. I am trying to find a bot so we can fight the CHINA guild botters. They have a guild that uses bots but the developers of the game wont cancel their beta accounts. Hope this helps you all out and don't forget that free Premium is for sexies like me ;)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online