taultunleashed logoDragonFable : Beta Talk
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

DragonFable : Beta Talk

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 1:52 pm

kickassjoe
kickassjoe's Reps:
I think that DragonFable should be added to the MMORPG Network.

This game could help people that are new to using XUnleashed and Exhume to start scripting. The game has no anti-botting system, and is a turn-based game. This means that scripters can take it slow, and not need to worry about the monster dieing before they get the right color from it. Quests always start from the same place, and you are returned to the place that you started in before you took the quest, no worrying about walking around!

I hope that there is a section created for DragonFable.

EDIT: In addition to all of that, nothing to bypass! (kind of goes along with no anti-botting system)

Posted: June 1st, 2007, 10:02 pm

zhinx
zhinx's Reps:
haha i have hax for here lol

:
Install Cheat Engine http://cheatengine.org

To start off, open Internet Explorer or Firefox, log into Dragonfable, select your character.

Once logged in, open Cheat Engine.

Then, on cheat engine, choose the "Select Process" button. On the list, find either "IEXPLORE.exe", or "firefox.exe", depending on what browser you are using. I'm using firefox, so that's what I found. Screenshot

Now, in Cheat Engine, change the "Value Type" to 4 Bytes.

-----------------
One Hit Kill Hack
-----------------

Now go into Dragonfable, and look at your Stats Tab. Look at the MINIMUM Damage, and take note of it.

Now, go into Cheat Engine, and in "Value:" type in whatever that number is multiplied by 8. (For me, it was 3, so 3*8 = 24. I type in 24.), and click "First

Scan". You should come up with a huge number of results.Now, go back into Dragonfable, and equip a weapon that will change your minimum damage.

Then, go into your Stats Tab and look at the new minimum damage.

Go into Cheat Engine, and under "Value:", change the number to your new minimum damage multiplied by 8. Click "Next Scan".

Now it should be narrowed down to just one address.
Double click the address, and it will add it to your code list below. Change the description to "minimum damage" so you will remember what it is. Now click New Scan, and it should clear the address that was on the left.

Leave the damage at whatever number it's at for now, until we finish doing the max damage.

Go back into Dragonfable, and look at your stats again. Take note of your MAXIMUM damage this time. Screenshot

Go into Cheat Engine, multiply that value by 8, and type in this new number. Then

click "First Scan". It should come up with a lot of numbers again, so we need to narrow it down.

Go back into Dragonfable, and either equip a new weapon, or just unequip yours. We just want the maximum damage value to change.
Then look at your stats again, and find out the new number. Multiply it by 8, type it in Cheat Engine, and click "Next Scan". It should just find one value.

Double click it, label it "Max Damage".

Now we can change your damage. Double click on the number to the far right, and change them both to whatever you want your damage to be, multiplied by 8. So, if I want my damage to always be 10,000, I'll put 80,000.

Then click the "Freeze" checkboxes to the left of them.

Yo, quick way to fix the damage hack, set the min. damage to 90 and the max damage
to 10000, and freeze the values. When you hit the enemy the amount of damage dealt will be/say "NaN" which is actually better than any possible number. I hope this helped.

----------
HP Hack
----------

First off, if you have any active scans open, click "New Scan" to reset.
Now, turn off your Damage Hacks for now, and go find a battle.
Look at your HP, and remember the number.

Multiply that number by 8, go into Cheat Engine, and search for that new value.

You should come up with a few addresses.

Go back into Dragonfable, and get hit once or twice. So long as it changes your HP
value. Screenshot

Now go back into Cheat Engine, and type in the new value of your HP multiplied by 8 and hit 'next scan'. It should find one address. Add it to the code list, change the value to like 8000, and freeze.

You now have infinite life! To do the MP hack, just do the same thing, but instead of getting hit, use a skill that uses up Magic Points.

----------------------------------
Experience Hack (1 kill = 1 level)
----------------------------------

Go back into Dragonfable, and start a quest. Doesn't matter which one, as long as there are a few monsters to kill on the way.
Kill the first group of monsters on the quest. Shouldn't be a problem with your HP and Damage hacks

Now click on the "Quest" button in the bottom of the screen.
It should have a description of the quest, and the current amount of EXP and Gold you have earned thus far.Screenshot

Remember the value of the "exp", multiply it by 8, and search for it in CE. You'll have a few addresses.Screenshot

Go back into Dragonfable, and kill another group of monsters. Now click on the Quest button again, and the value will have changed.

Go back into Cheat Engine, multiply it by 8, and search for this new value. You should come up with one address. Double click it, change its value to about 200,000 (not too big, or the game will crash), and freeze it.

Now every time you kill a monster on that quest, you'll gain a lot of experience.

I believe the max amount per monster killed is about 20k exp. So, at higher levels, it will be about 2-3 monsters per kill.

Credit goes to me: Zhin`X/Zhin1X

Posted: May 26th, 2008, 11:46 am

arcelis
arcelis's Reps:
i want to much money cheat if you have?

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 10:05 am

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
i have all the cheats for dragon fable ^^

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online