taultunleashed logoMy Friend Gets Banned From WoW : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 46 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

My Friend Gets Banned From WoW : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 5:57 am

delusion
delusion's Reps:
My friend was speedhacking, botting, he used the speedhack to pvp against horde easier also.

He gets an email from WoWAccountAdmin yesterday saying.

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE REVIEW * * *

Greetings

Offense: Violation of Exploitation and Client/Server Manipulation Policy - Unapproved Third Party Software

Details: Account found to be using an unauthorized Third-Party application, in violation of the terms of use.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Blizzard Entertainment In-game Support Staff. As a result, the World of Warcraft account has been given a 72 hour account suspension and will not be accessible for the duration thereof. This World of Warcraft account has also been forwarded to our Account Administration team for review of current and previous policy infractions to determine if further account actions, up to and including account closure, are necessary. Our Account Administration team will contact you with a decision once all information has been reviewed.

Thank you for respecting our position on this matter.

Please visit http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml for further information and to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Regards,

Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
www.WorldOfWarcraft.com

he first bribes them with money. (he wasn't actaully going to pay, but when they refuse his offer of $3,000 via paypal. My friend then replies with.

"what if i said i'd kill myself if u let me stay banned. my blood is going to be on your hands"

They reply with

Greetings,

We take these sort of threats seriously and if you are joking about it, please stop as we are not qualified to provide psychological advice. You should contact the Boys Town Emergency and Crises hotline for counseling.

Although Blizzard Entertainment representatives are not qualified to provide psychological advice, the Boys Town Emergency and Crises hotline (1-800-448-3000) is available to those who need "right now" counseling for cases of depression. Those outside the USA should refer to their local authorities for help.

If you need immediate attention and you are unable to get advice from the Boys Town Emergency or your local team, please call 911 if you live within the United States or your operator for help in other International areas.

Razio
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment

So then this tard replies with

Luckily for me and you all the servers are down so i'm use to not playing wow in the morning of tuesdays but if i dont get to play by tonight on my account i dont know what i'll do.

I dont need any boys club what do i look like a !@#$%^&*? that whole reply seemed like a script. and does it seem like im !@#$%^&* joking?

I can't call those numbers if my parents find out i'll be ashamed if anything is gona be done, i'd rather just get it over with. I'm already starting to feel the withdrawl and i think my hand is starting to shake.

Please help me. I don't need psychological advice. all i want is a second chance in World of Warcraft.

4-5 hours go by with no reply from World of Warcraft. I tell my friend that he's gonna get owned and police are going to come to his house

He tells me that it's not possible because the serial was stolen, and he used a game card, no cc ever on the site all they have is my first name.

Well..

around 9PM

KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK

he starts to go down stairs and see's the cop cars through the window.
he goes down stairs and there like ...yeah are you so and so? we got reports that u wantd to kill yourself. and he told him how it was just an attempt to get unbanned from a game and was not serious.

they tell him how they spent 4 hours trying to find him and that they take these type of things seriously.

How'd they find him? lol

So a little bit later he gets a reply from wow again

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us with your concerns. As previously communicated, we take these issues extremely seriously and we are very concerned with your well-being. Should you continue to have these urges, we cannot stress how vital it is to contact professionals that can provide the proper psychological advice. Again, you can contact the Boys Town Emergency and Crises hotline (1-800-448-3000) or in case of an emergency, you can dial 911 to receive immediate help.

I also must reiterate that after a thorough reinvestigation of this account, I have determined that the original closure was indeed merited and as such, it shall remain permanently closed. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Stawl
Senior Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

He know bribed them with

i'm sorry about the other stuff i said.

is there anything i can do besides buying a new account? i paid for my wow account with a prepaid card. (basically i lost the months on the card? because of this)

i could just make a new account and start off as level 1. but that will just be so time consuming and a headache to start over.

How about I tell you every known exploit i know in WoW (a lot) I can tell you where these programs to speed hack, bot, fish bot, heal bots, WSG exploits, teleporting exploits etc. I know them all perhaps me telling you this information can help u stop it. or stop the distrubition by getting the sites to shut down because of the contents that the d/l is.

I even know of message boards where groups of people submit exploits, cheats, and programs all day long.

In return for this information I'd just like my account unbanned. You could keep a close eye on me and you'll see i wont do any of the things i listed above.

I'd tell you his username here but i dont know what it is. I know his screename on aim tho if any of you want to kick his !@#$%^&* lol.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 7:23 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
What bot and speedhacks did he use? I've never gotten banned for using mine. That whole message is hilarious though! That've been even better if it worked. What'd the police do after he said it was just an attempt to get back WoW?

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 8:06 am

delusion
delusion's Reps:
they told him how they take these things seriously and it isnt a joke and just said to have a nice day.

he used Syndrome and GetALifeBot

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 8:16 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Oh, I've speedhacked in BGS and never gotten caught, but for botting I used wowglider

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 10:55 am

dktaco15
dktaco15's Reps:
Thats classic. I have hacked before. I used BWH hack in like before 1.6.
I have a story though. My friend came over drunk and got on my account and used the hack for a entire night and was flying everywhere attacking StormWind IF and everything he saw. Next day he was past out on the keyboard the game said DISCONNECTED. I wake him up get him out. I try to log on and I can't. I check my e=mail and I was banned. I talked to them for awhile. I told them that my friend did it. He called them when was sober and told them. I got my account back. YEA! but then some !@#$%^&* logged onto it and deleted it and then hacked with it again and got it banned. NO! but good story above though. If you make a account by the way you have to give them a home mail address. Thats problably how they found you. I have to give you a dumb !@#$%^&* award for that, but it was funny as hell. =P :lol:

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 12:08 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea what was his aim screen name?

and WOW

People like that shouldnt be playing MMORPG. They are for fun not to be your source of life.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 1:48 pm

tault_kaeus

Total Posts: 143
tault_kaeus's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yah the whole "someone got on to my account" story really dosen't work. I've tried this excuse and they just told me it was my responsibility not to let people into my account.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 1:53 pm

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
yeah, it´s our responsibility not to let ppl get access to our password... but that rule didn´t count in school when we found out the headmasters pw and hacked around a little =)

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 2:12 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Hahah nice nike! That'd be VERY fun!

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 2:50 pm

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
they don´t raid the hd´s on my old school, so it was just to delete everything bad :twisted:

they never got the info back.. but it was only info about ppl missing classes, were not that evil

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 3:10 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you aren't

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 6:08 pm

mariah carey
mariah carey's Reps:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny i believe one day we will live in computers

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 6:14 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
That'll be scary and not good for claustrophobic people.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 11:27 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
rabid and mariah keep on topic.

Posted: January 26th, 2006, 3:04 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
My bad, well it's sort of sad he'd go so far only to keep his account from not getting banned. Does he play a lot? Sounds like he's VERY addicted.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online