taultunleashed logoWrong explanation on "General's sword" : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Wrong explanation on "General's sword" : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 4:15 am

dings1234
dings1234's Reps:
First, the guy who made the "Sigh" thread did a naming mistake. What he meant was not the "General's sword" (a normal weapon), but the sword/spear you get from the "Ancient Warrior" on advice of Lord Sagun (it needs to be transformed by Misstress Peony).

This weapon is called "Demon restraint sword/spear", it's burning (sword) or glowing (spear). It has a min/max dmg of 50/55, and it can be equipped by a level ONE character already. That means, when transferring it over the bank account, your next character has a HUGE head start, as you can stomp everything up to lvl10 easily, even being a weaker character. For a strength dominated build, this rocks, as you can storm through the first 12-15 levels easily, one-hitting most creatures for a long time.

So the idea of 'userpore' was 100% accurate, just the naming was wrong. Botters don't need to respond, as you didn't play 95% of the game anyways, and wouldn't spot a legend/cryptic tale spoiler when it bites you in the behind.

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 11:55 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
EDIT: Whoops im not perfect thought it was something about bugging swords :)

Last edited by Tault_admin on November 27th, 2006, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 23rd, 2006, 11:07 pm

hottoxic
hottoxic's Reps:
ADMIN, hello ?!? this is complainning about game quest. It's not a guide or bot submission. :lol:

Posted: November 24th, 2006, 8:11 am

dings1234
dings1234's Reps:
It's plain common sense, and it was also brought up first by the user "userpore", in another thread. So the flowers belong to him. But yes, it's a tiny little advice good for players who went far enough in the legend quest to benefit from it, when creating a second player of the same weapon class. More of a reminder, since people really forget they can exchange their stuff over the bank account, between all chars in the same account.

I am tired of such real advices getting flamed by the noob and dood trash talking 12 years old bot user squad who didn't play HO long enough to understand a single quest, that's why I made this complaint. Same goes for the advice of this guy about using a hawk on beach to attract more crowd for the AoE attacks on levelling. Small advice, and not elaborated (your hawk will die faster than you can say "He's sooo tired!" in the beginning if not levelling it a little before at VS, or feeding it every 10 seconds), but actually true. But the refrain of course was "hey, don't need that silly stuff with my new v3.0 superbot who plays for me while I'm at the golfclub".

Posted: November 24th, 2006, 8:45 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Hottoxic, are you requesting for the to be closed?

If you are please "Prove" that this is complaining, because if its not a bot, program, exploit, cheat or guide ect and is just "Junk" then i will close.

But a Reminder... doesnt help i think people will gather this out, because once they have it and they find a better weapon, they normally do before the kill the man for the quest, they put in bank, and when they make new character they will put stuff in the bank anyway so could be pritty useless, cos when they put in the bank they will spot it

also dings, if you are tired of the "12 years old bot user squad" not understanding and you know this wont get 3 nay, then why post, if you think u get people flame, we give oppion's, but dont get me wrong, we still want you here, we love members, im just saying, chill out abit (sorry if im insulting you)

Posted: November 25th, 2006, 12:44 pm

dings1234
dings1234's Reps:
It's not about having it in the bank. It's about realizing you can USE it from the get go since it has no level requirements. And since several xtreme IQ users here DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SPOILER, I think userpore wasn't so off about posting it. Of course, if it's not a bot, it's "useless" ... Who here PLAYS every once in a while ? Hello ? Hello ????

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 12:00 am

razcal
razcal's Reps:
My appologies that item would certainly help a newbie level fast...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online