taultunleashed logoQuick and easy gold (18-20g) 30mins or less! Great for PvP : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Quick and easy gold (18-20g) 30mins or less! Great for PvP : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 3:22 am

elwood
elwood's Reps:
Now i know what you're thinking, 18-20g doesnt sound much to someone in T-7 who makes that in 10mins killing mobs. But on the PvP servers that are fresh, this is ALOT of money.

You need KoS expansion and a little time. Take the spire in Ferrott (easiest to get to) and it will zone you to Bonemire. In Bonemire, talk to the NPC named Captain Derban Drednever at -10, +43.6, +522. He wants you to harvest some crap that grows on the root looking tree's. Harvest 16 of them and return to him for your 18-20g reward!

Is this an exploit? I say yes if you keep making new characters, doing the quest, mail the money, then delete the char and start over. What will sony think? Who know's, they might ban people or take away the gold. Only time will tell.

Enjoy. :)

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 3:48 am

elwood
elwood's Reps:
Nevermind. SoE just removed the NPC from the zone on the PvP servers just like the froglok in Tenebrous Tangle. :)

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 5:55 pm

tault_tommot
tault_tommot's Reps:
elwood (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nevermind. SoE just removed the NPC from the zone on the PvP servers just like the froglok in Tenebrous Tangle. :)

Apparently there's rumor of a similair type npc quest deal located elsewhere. I have yet to get exact information, but if someone else might know it would be appreciated.

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 1:49 am

tault_l0cke
tault_l0cke's Reps:
nurfed. same with penny dreadful in barren sky.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online