taultunleashed logoEVE Bots: Mining Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

EVE Bots: Mining Macro : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 9:33 pm

mrcoffee
mrcoffee's Reps:
I posted this macro earlier in an exe form, i guess people were scared to open it, heres the code anyway.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):

;VARIABLES!!!  The #s are in the  Inputbox("VARIABLENUMBER!!","Blah")
$Foe=1
$1x=0
$1y=0
$2X=0
$2Y=0
$3X=0
$3Y=0
$4X=0
$4Y=0
$5X=0
$5Y=0
$6X=0
$6Y=0
$7X=0
$7Y=0
$8X=0
$8Y=0
$9x=0
$9y=0
;D=Delay timers
$D1=0
$D2=0
$D3=0
$Helpans=0
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;START!

$Helpans=MsgBox(4,"Help?","First time running this program?  Click yes if it is! Write down your mouse positions so you dont have to do this the long way")

If $Helpans=6 Then
   MsgBox(0,"About","About this program..  This program was made by MrCoffee" )
   MsgBox(0,"about","use at your own risk.  Editing of this code is not allowed.  Read this entire thing or you'll get VERY confused. ")
   MsgBox(0,"about","You have to have a program that will tell you the current pixel location of your mouse.  Google it. ")
   MsgBox(0,"about","When i ask for pixels, alt tab into eve and tell me what it is!  thanks")
   Sleep(1000)
   MsgBox(0,"1","First thing first, make eve windowed, then put it where you like.  Too small of a window is bad, harder to do. Press ok when you're ready")
   MsgBox(0,"2","Make 2 bookmarks, one for your astroid belt, and another for the base you're docking with.")
   MsgBox(0,"3","Make sure your overview is set to Mining and not standard, keep in 0.8+ so you dont get...pwnd")
   Msgbox(0,"4","ALL windows you'll need for mining have to be open for this program to work, and moving the window or the windows in the program will make you have to recalibrate the program")
   MsgBox(0,"5","At the end of each question it says X or Y, thats the X or Y pixel where your mouse should be, dont screw it up or you'll have to do it again!")
   MsgBox(0,"6","Clicking cancle during the question asking part does nothing, just because i was too lazy to code it right  =D")
   MsgBox(0,"7","This bot will activate guns F1-F5, no matter whats on it, it'll start shooting at your roid, make sure you're not shooting cruise missles at it")
   Msgbox(0,"8","The same time that it takes you to get to the belt from the station is the same as getting back, or atleast the program assumes that, add another 40 seconds onto it")

Msgbox(0,"final","Now we're ready to start finding pixel #s, this part is lengthy, but worth it in the long run!")

EndIf
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;QUESTIONS!!
$1x=InputBox("1","Pixel that is to click on your first bookmark to the mining field, X")
$1y=InputBox("1","Pixel that is to click on your first bookmark to the mining field, Y")
$2x=InputBox("2","Pixel that is to click 'warp to within 15km' after right clicking the bookmark X")
$2y=InputBox("2","Pixel that is to click 'warp to within 15km' after right clicking the bookmark y")
$d1=InputBox("D1","How long will it take you to warp, total, in MILISECONDS!!! 1sec=1000  1min = 60000  include a couple more seconds incase of lag")
$3x=InputBox("3","Pixel that is the slot in the over view that you want to mine, the astroid X")
$3y=InputBox("3","Pixel that is the slot in the over view that you want to mine, the astroid Y")
$d2=Inputbox("D2","How long will it take you to fill your invintory in miliseconds?")
$4x=InputBox("4","Pixel that is the second bookmark to go back to your docking place X")
$4y=InputBox("4","Pixel that is the second bookmark to go back to your docking place Y")
$5x=InputBox("5","Pixel that is to click 'dock' after right clicking the 2nd bookmark X")
$5y=InputBox("5","Pixel that is to click 'dock' after right clicking the 2nd bookmark Y")
;Use D1 here
$6x=InputBox("6","Pixel that is somewhere on the slot in your cargo that is the Veldspar/pyroxeres etc X")
$6y=InputBox("6","Pixel that is somewhere on the slot in your cargo that is the Veldspar/pyroxeres etc Y")
$7x=InputBox("7","Pixel that clicks 'Refine and move to hanger' after right clicking the ore X")
$7y=InputBox("7","Pixel that clicks 'Refine and move to hanger' after right clicking the ore Y")
$8x=InputBox("8","Pixel that clicks the Accept on the refine window X")
$8y=InputBox("8","Pixel that clicks the Accept on the refine window X")
$9x=InputBox("9","Pixel that clicks undock X")
$9y=InputBox("9","Pixel that clicks undock X")
$D3=InputBox("D3","How many times do you want to undergo the mining loop?")
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;END QUESTIONS!
MsgBox(0,"Whew","Wow, that took a while, now you know why its better to write it down and just put it in without even having to look!")
MsgBox(0,"W00t","The program will start botting in just a second...")
Sleep(5000)

For $Foe=1 to $D3 Step 1
   MouseClick("Right",$1x,$1y)
   Sleep(2000)
   MouseClick("Left",$2x,$2y)
   Sleep($D1)
   Mouseclick("left",$3x,$3y)
   MouseClick("left",1043,347)
   sleep(15000)
      Sleep(2000)
      Send("{F1}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{F2}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{F3}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{F4}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{F5}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Mouseclick("Left",$3x,$3y)
   Sleep($D2)
   Sleep(5000)
   Mouseclick("Right",$4x,$4y)
   Sleep(1000)
   Mouseclick("Left",$5x,$5y)
   Sleep($D1)
   Sleep(20000)
   Mouseclick("Right",$6x,$6y)
   Sleep(1000)
   MouseClick("Left",$7x,$7y)
   Sleep(3000)
   Mouseclick("Left",$8x,$8y)
   Sleep(5000)
   MouseClick("Left",$9x,$9y)
   Sleep(18000)
Next

Msgbox(0,"Yay","Your mining has been done as many times as you wanted it to, thanks for using this program")
Msgbox(0,"Bye","Created by MrCoffee, bye!")

Posted: December 27th, 2006, 7:29 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Yay.

Posted: December 28th, 2006, 2:34 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
I tried your earlier post but not had time to reply but its a YAY from me

Posted: December 28th, 2006, 8:49 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
1 more yay for movage and bucks.

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 1:58 am

sentro

Total Posts: 57
sentro's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
whats this run on xunleashed??

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 5:43 am

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
sentro (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
whats this run on xunleashed??

It wont run with xunleashed on its own but would be easy to covert to xunleashed.

If you check out his earlier post he has an exe version that does everything for you that does not require xunleashed. I have virus checked it and did not find anything so I would say its fairly safe.

I have noticed you’re a CM Beta tester so I would just wait for that to be released, as this is very very basic in comparison

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... etup_.html

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 6:35 am

sentro

Total Posts: 57
sentro's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
well testing going great and thanks for your reply

its just that im a paying member here aswell and with 450000+ members here theres little updates, guides, macros etc

and i also try to be an active member here aswell

p.s has the comp fininshed yet for december lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online