taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
HELLO ALL!
I know, I know….. another repeat script/program…. Well, look again!
I have had so many requests to post this program on this site, I finally got tired of hearing it, and gave in.. The program I am sharing with you all today will be the last auto reverse engineering program you will need (unless of course SWG puts a spin on creating +35’s). Let me start out by saying that I am NOT an expert at writing script, but have managed to manipulate AutoIt enough to get the results I needed. So if there are errors in the code, or if someone finds an easier way to do this, I am open to suggestions.

Ok, the program:
- Yes, has full auto setup
- Will work with a Droid Engineer or Domestics… as in if using DE, some knives will come out with no socket… this program will recognize this, and self correct.
- Does not waste power ups, junk loot, or Shirts/Knives, as in THE PROGRAM WILL RECOGNIZE WHEN THE BIT GETS TO +35, and will move it to a completed backpack, and get a new bit!
- Will log the user off, and pause the program if the following happens:
o Run out of Junk Loot
o Run out of shirts/knives
o Run out of incomplete power bits
o Encounters any type of error

Ok, for those of you still interested in this program, there are a few things that need to be set up in-game before starting the program.
1. The program was designed to work with SWG in Windowed mode. It may be run in Full Screen, but you will probably encounter issues, so it is not recommended.
2. You must adjust the following in-game options
a. Turn off option which prompts you before deleting items
b. Turn off option which allows items to rotate in your inventory
c. The item icon size which the program was designed on was set on default… if you notice problems with the program not recognizing +35s, you may have to adjust this… think default is around 1.00
d. Lastly the program was built to handle small amounts of lag, if the program works, but sometimes goes to error screen for no reason,, you may have to turn down your graphics to lower the amount of lag.
3. You must have the following in your inventory:
a. A full backpack of crates of shirts or knives with sockets
b. A Reverse Engineering Tool that is empty,
c. A Reverse Engineering Tool that has 2 stacks of Junk Loot (I usually won’t start the program unless these stacks are over 1k, but you can use your best judgment) Also make a test bit to ensure the mod bit is NOT an exotic… this will cause a big problem too!
d. 2 - +35 power bits already completed (One 1st Order, and One 2nd Order NO 3rd)
e. One empty backpack (when you open this backpack, it should be the same size window as your inventory window… this helps with the “snapshots” taken throughout the program).
4. Outside your inventory, you need 2 backpacks or armoires… one full of incomplete bits, and the other empty (empty one is for completed +35s).
5. Lastly, don’t forget your power ups, on a macro, and your Ent buff… you will need a full 5 ½ hour buff. (if using +20 - +25 power bits, it takes nearly 5 hours to complete all 50)

It is the easiest if you set your inventory up as shown in the picture.

As I said earlier, I am not a programer! If anyone wants to view the script, and recommend changes, I will be glad to update it. This is version 1.01b, and is the first release, I will update the versions as they come. This program has been through a lot of testing, but still may need more... please help with inputs! Thanks, and Enjoy!

I just added Release 2, version 1.02b:
This release adds another check, after each modifier was created, if a 2nd one was created, it deletes the extra.
This problem is generally from lag, as there is nothing within the script that would cause the program to make 2 of them. This will allow people with this problem to use the program, however will probably take twice as many modifiers. I apologize for this problem, and really have no way of correcting it, as it is more than likely coming from lag.

I just added Release 3, version 1.03b:
In this release, I have adjusted the size of the pixels in the "snapshot" to try to prevent the program from thinking that +25 bits are +35. I have also included a txt copy of the script as well as a close up picture of the power bits, and where to EXACTLY place the cursor. Hope this helps.

Also, I have added a copy of the image of the inventory set up, and a copy of this post within the zip file for easier reference.

YOU MUST CLICK THE +35 POWER BITS IN THE EXACT LOCATION SHOWN BELOW IN THE CLOSE UP, OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE PROGRAM RECOGNIZING +35 POWER BITS!

Thanks again, and Enjoy!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on February 13th, 2008, 11:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 7:13 pm

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
The program does not work

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 7:37 pm

shughes44
shughes44's Reps:
it does work your just stupid Fta354

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 7:45 pm

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
Works!!! /Confirm

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 8:20 pm

abeeshmir
abeeshmir's Reps:
yay

Posted: February 7th, 2008, 8:42 am

irishone1

Total Posts: 14
irishone1's Reps: 0
anyone tested it with armorsmith?

Posted: February 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1k to you. Nice One!!!

Posted: February 7th, 2008, 7:20 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
irishone1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
anyone tested it with armorsmith?

This program will work with armorsmith as well. Sorry, I didn't put armorsmith on the list, as I don't know anyone that is using an armorsmith to grind 35's, due to the difficulty of crafting armor. However, because they have added sockets to gloves and boots by armorsmith now, I could see how it would be possible to easily craft large quatitiies of socketed items with an armorsmith. Once again sorry, I left you all out.

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 12:27 pm

fta354

Active User > 50 Posts
sten check your pm

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 2:03 pm

redflayer
redflayer's Reps:
hello, awesome work

... It's just crashing every 3-4 RE because it is pulling two modifier bits at the same time... crashed 4 times and 4 times because of double modifier.

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 2:36 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
redflayer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hello, awesome work

... It's just crashing every 3-4 RE because it is pulling two modifier bits at the same time... crashed 4 times and 4 times because of double modifier.

Ok, from my experience, when it was pulling 2 modifiers, or shirts, its because I was either running swg in full screen, or I was experiencing lag. Let me go back and doublecheck the code, and see if I can add something to prevent this from making the program crash. Thanks again for the input.

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 2:54 pm

redflayer
redflayer's Reps:
stengray (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
redflayer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hello, awesome work

Ok, from my experience, when it was pulling 2 modifiers, or shirts, its because I was either running swg in full screen, or I was experiencing lag. Let me go back and doublecheck the code, and see if I can add something to prevent this from making the program crash. Thanks again for the input.

Np, awesome job, I'm running it on windowed. I restarted pc, closed all stupid applis and it is still crashed, Fps is 30 all the time. But maybe a lag spike as you said while it isn't recognizing the pulled modifer so it is pulling another one.

Then it keep trying to put a second modifier inside the RE tool(where a bit and a modifier is already in).

Then crash.

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 3:46 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
stengray (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hello, awesome work

Np, awesome job, I'm running it on windowed. I restarted pc, closed all stupid applis and it is still crashed, Fps is 30 all the time. But maybe a lag spike as you said while it isn't recognizing the pulled modifer so it is pulling another one.

Then it keep trying to put a second modifier inside the RE tool(where a bit and a modifier is already in).

Then crash.

Ok, I justed added a new version which should fix your problem, Thanks for the input.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 1:57 am

egladius

Total Posts: 5
egladius's Reps: 0
premium
I would like to look at the code for this however if you could post that.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 4:51 am

cardboard911

Total Posts: 34
cardboard911's Reps: 0
progrm wokrs great but it keeps Reing wen i get to 35 and it wont pick up the new one, dont know wats rong, any ideas?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online