taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - Infinite Slow Heal : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - Infinite Slow Heal : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 10:07 am

sornan
sornan's Reps:
Unless this has not been reported before -

Each time you level up, as long as you stay in combat, you gain an infinite slow heal.

I used this to grind out the feral wookies on the Riatt trail for like 3 levels, and I was able to take on twice as many wookies, in fact I was able to pretty fearlessly stand in the center of the camp and take on half the camps creatures at once.

A simple way to ensure maintaining the heal, is to always keep one creature in combat with you alive. I personally alternated, I would take on a mob, leave one left over, let him follow me around and hit me until another mob spawn, and id kill him and leave a new creature to follow me, so I tried to keep the health at least half up on the one left over. It was my method, whatever works for the individual.

This could work really great on the legacy quests, where you constantly run into nice mob spawns at the entrances to alot of bunkers, etc, the difference is considerable.

Only takes once accidentally getting out of combat and the heal buff ends, until the next level up.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:37 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium.

Posted: June 13th, 2008, 12:32 pm

sornan
sornan's Reps:
I dont really care about prem/bucks or all that..

But Im telling you guys this works - I had just discovered it at lvl 80 some when I was grinding out feral wookies, and it boosted my xp gain uber for the time I was spending by about 2 times.

There is no pet grind, and hence this is an excellent way to just kick back and hit a few buttons to get fast xp in areas that would have been either impossible to grind out of aggravatingly difficult..

If one really wanted the loot, they could even pop in a loot macro while staying in combat too.

Im thinking of starting a new toon, and believe me, I'll be using this :)

Just dont ask me in game how im standing there taking no damage from 4 enemy npc's at the front of a base from the legacy quests- I might tell you I have some uber armor with a special heal attachment or something :) lol

Posted: June 13th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea i know but we still need at least one yay so we can have it validated :)

Posted: June 21st, 2008, 12:48 am

aaron22mo

Total Posts: 62
aaron22mo's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
yay it works leveled on my commando on bria and killed 5 lvl 30s but can get u killed cus it stops after awhile

Posted: June 21st, 2008, 2:58 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Moved to confirmed and submited for Premium

Posted: July 29th, 2008, 10:18 pm

sornan
sornan's Reps:
I'll add that this does not seem to work well at lower levels, simply due to the fact there is not enough health to sustain heavy damage.

This most certainly does work at higher levels.

Again, it worked nicely for me at the wookie camp on the riatt trail, and I gained something like 3 levels just camping there taking on everything that spawned, while keeping one alive.

I would assume this could work well also in the dantari village later at night when most people are off, so you can keep one on you and still be albe to effectively attack others.

Posted: July 30th, 2008, 1:07 pm

jadusama

Total Posts: 51
jadusama's Reps: 102
Active User > 50 Posts
so wait whenever u lvl u get a slow heal that doesnt stop untill u stop fighting? is that how i understand it?

Posted: August 20th, 2008, 5:33 pm

sornan
sornan's Reps:
jadusama (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
so wait whenever u lvl u get a slow heal that doesnt stop untill u stop fighting? is that how i understand it?

Plainly put, yep :)

Depending on ur level (which provides ur base hitpoints) and your armor, its possible to take on near twice as many npc's, while still watching ur health bar and healing as needed.

But ya, u gotta stay in combat, or it ends. Which is why u need to have one npc left over when grinding out a respawning mob to keep it going.

Posted: July 6th, 2009, 10:19 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
this works great in my experiance

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online