taultunleashed logoSWG Cheats - Crossing mustafar rivers without taking damage : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Cheats - Crossing mustafar rivers without taking damage : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 10:17 am

jadusama

Total Posts: 51
jadusama's Reps: 102
Active User > 50 Posts
Hello Everyone i have been looking for a way to get prem acsess and since paying isnt an option for me i looked and looked for an exploit on swg and i have found it...for all of you who dont have a lava flea mount or anyways of lava travel it can get pretty tiresome when u want to get to a place on the map but have to cross like 4 of the islands to get there what would normally take you 6 minutes (with swoop/barc) will now take you about 18 seconds if anyone has trouble understanding the words just tell me and ill post the manuscript.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 12:15 pm

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
Well it's a Yay but tbh the devs know about this and they dont seem to be doing anything about it, plus i thought this was already here............

Known about this since mustafar has come out ~:)

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 12:21 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well it's a Yay but tbh the devs know about this and they dont seem to be doing anything about it, plus i thought this was already here............

Known about this since mustafar has come out ~:)

xD thanks for the yay and i like this because the devs cant fix it lol most exploits that people find they fixed in like the first month or so but u cant really fix this

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 1:06 pm

oceihi

Total Posts: 58
oceihi's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay but common knowledge.

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 1:21 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
oceihi (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yay but common knowledge.

thank you for the yay and most people i play with didnt know about this, its just to help those who dont know about the mustafar or really any waterfall because it isnt like someone is telling you these things when they first start out =P thanks again

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 2:19 pm

goroto
goroto's Reps:
I became a member just to thank you for this video ive died soooo many times trying to cross the lava on my sppeeder and even tho im not a member you got a yay from me

Posted: June 23rd, 2008, 2:41 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
goroto (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I became a member just to thank you for this video ive died soooo many times trying to cross the lava on my sppeeder and even tho im not a member you got a yay from me

well your welcome lol but i would really need another yay from a member xD thank you for yours tho

Posted: June 24th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Bump for more yays and nays

Posted: June 24th, 2008, 2:46 pm

aaron22mo

Total Posts: 62
aaron22mo's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
can u post the video on youtube or something or post how to do it?

Posted: June 24th, 2008, 6:37 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
aaron22mo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
can u post the video on youtube or something or post how to do it?

why certainly altho i thought my video was kinda self explanetory and thanks for the bump admin but here is the list of steps

1. locate the lava waterfalls on ur map
2. drive to them on ur swoop/mount/walk etc
3. go to where the waterfall starts to fall off the cliff ( u see this is accually just an animation and isnt accually composed of anything but moving pictures
4. then walk on through u will accually see the sheet of lava seperate from the lava fall itself
5. just dont touch the lava sheet and ur golden
6. cross all 3 waterfalls to get to the other side in what would normally take you about 6-7 minutes now takes about 18 seconds xD

Because of the animation the devs cant fix this if they tried to lay a sheet under the flow it would mess up the look of the animation making it look as it is shooting out so in other words this exploit will be here for quite some time

ps im not sure if i should post this on youtube for i feel it would be violating some term of agreement with tault and because i really want this im going to try and stay on the safe side if further help is needed just say so i would love to help

Be sure to leave yay or nay xD thanks again people

Posted: June 25th, 2008, 12:46 pm

aaron22mo

Total Posts: 62
aaron22mo's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
yay

Last edited by aaron22mo on June 30th, 2008, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: June 25th, 2008, 1:15 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
Well i checked through the confirmed cheats section twice before i posted this reply because i wanted to be sure of it it may have been mentioned in a post but it isnt an accuall confirmed cheat xD and if it works then why not leave a yay lol isnt that what yaying is for?

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 11:11 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I'd yay it, but the damn music is just to !@#$%^&* distracting to even watch the video.

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 5:23 pm

jadusama

Active User > 50 Posts
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'd yay it, but the damn music is just to !@#$%^&* distracting to even watch the video.

lol so turn the music off xD i just need one more yay so id appreciate it

oh and btw the comp i made it on was very limited on the music it was either a song called butterfly or this lol

Posted: June 26th, 2008, 8:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Waiting on some more premmys to give yays and nays.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online