LOTRO Guides - New Recipes, Stables : LOTRO - Guides

Posted: February 9th, 2010, 4:21 pm

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
From the open bullroarer forum:

The new Jewelery recipes:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

New Cooking Recipes

All of the Malledhrim recipes cost 25 feathers...

At Supreme Master we get for free some of the new cooking recipes including one for fate and one for will. They are slightly less powerful then the rep ones from Mal but not overly much. I have yet to check on the fish recipes.

having trouble with images so if interested see original post: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=316377

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Bubble and squeak is a traditional English meal -- it's the fried leftovers from a roast dinner. Very Brit, and very appropriate!

All professions technically got new recipes.

All "crafting" professions got "proficiency" recipes that bump up their craft proficiency in tiers 1 through 4 once every 3 days, similar to a Medium Emblem from their respective guild.

Forester / Prospector got "Bulk" recipes for refining materials, such as Ore and Hides.

Weaponsmith got updated level 65 Traps, not sure what woodworkers got.

I found them on the Crafting Skirmish Reward vendor

New Misty Mountain stables

New Cosmetic items in a photobucket gallery:
http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/cithryth/Bullroarer%20V3B1%20New%20Cosmetic%20Items/

Posted: February 12th, 2010, 4:13 pm

hardsell

premium
I saw real briefly a comment that some recipes were available only at skirmish vendor???

so they gate crafting already by

level:

to do the last tier of crafting quests have to be minimum level to be summoned into zone (easiest way to do most of those quests)

level 55 to start rep quests to enter vineyards
level 55/56 to enter SoM

cannot get into the vineyards without acquaintance, cannot buy vineyard guild recipes unless friend

even though the ACQUAINTANCE crafting recipe vendor has acquaintance above head that applies to the reputation needed by the WEARER of the item, you need to be _friend_ to buy the recipe and have enough feathers

[side note it took my jeweler 73 quests to attain friend in SoM as the reward is mostly 300 rep per quest and no early repeatables like in loth where you start with 1200 rep then get 600/700 for most completions]

so now they add skirmishes to the mix, that sucks if all you want to do is craft..

which used to be FUN but now feels like work especially if you do all 10 crafts at supreme master, kindred guild level like I am trying to do

but to be honest woodworking, and weaponsmithing dont really seem to be worth the effort to just make off hand weapons

and as of now before the patch there are NO cooking recipes in SoM (I do not count the relics every craft can make) but will level my cook up in rep anyway

Posted: February 12th, 2010, 4:14 pm

hardsell

premium
I saw real briefly a comment that some recipes were available only at skirmish vendor???

so they gate crafting already by

level:

to do the last tier of crafting quests have to be minimum level to be summoned into zone (easiest way to do most of those quests)

level 55 to start rep quests to enter vineyards
level 55/56 to enter SoM

cannot get into the vineyards without acquaintance, cannot buy vineyard guild recipes unless friend

even though the ACQUAINTANCE crafting recipe vendor has acquaintance above head that applies to the reputation needed by the WEARER of the item, you need to be _friend_ to buy the recipe and have enough feathers

[side note it took my jeweler 73 quests to attain friend in SoM as the reward is mostly 300 rep per quest and no early repeatables like in loth where you start with 1200 rep then get 600/700 for most completions]

so now they add skirmishes to the mix, that sucks if all you want to do is craft..

which used to be FUN but now feels like work especially if you do all 10 crafts at supreme master, kindred guild level like I am trying to do

but to be honest woodworking, and weaponsmithing dont really seem to be worth the effort to just make off hand weapons

and as of now before the patch there are NO cooking recipes in SoM (I do not count the relics every craft can make) but will level my cook up in rep anyway

Posted: February 16th, 2010, 3:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
AWesome finds 500 to you and moved to confirmed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online