blue large dot

Having a go at RO : RO Discussion

Posted: June 16th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ok since my banning from L2 i have been looking around for some other mmo's, came across this so i think i may have a go, just a few questions...

1: Is it possible to play for free, i heard a while ago somewhere that it was possible to avoid the P2P by just re downloading the game each month ! Possible?

2: whats with these private servers i hear about? Is it safe to macro on them etc because of no GM's etc etc

edit: also is it just me or are the websites for it funked up, no pictures load or anything, also i cant find anywere to download it, either the links dont work or the download is disabled :S plz help

thnx

Posted: June 16th, 2004, 10:45 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
zeus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok since my banning from L2 i have been looking around for some other mmo's, came across this so i think i may have a go, just a few questions...

1: Is it possible to play for free, i heard a while ago somewhere that it was possible to avoid the P2P by just re downloading the game each month ! Possible?

2: whats with these private servers i hear about? Is it safe to macro on them etc because of no GM's etc etc

edit: also is it just me or are the websites for it funked up, no pictures load or anything, also i cant find anywere to download it, either the links dont work or the download is disabled :S plz help

thnx

1) they have a 15 day trial. Just d/l the client and sign up. It's as easy as that. You don't have to pay until the 15 days are up...or you can create another acct ^^

2)Private servers are just that. Someone installs RO on their computer so others can connect and play. The one who owns the server is the GM...and whoever they deem GMable.

iro.ragnarokonline.com works fine for me.

Posted: June 20th, 2004, 12:41 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Just play on some private server for free :wink:

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 7:37 am

devilsminion
devilsminion's Reps:
Tault_Tault Community (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

thnx

1.Yes Just go to Google and Type "Top 100 Ragnarok Private Server"

2. No They will not Let u hack there server unless they say is ok and it's just a fun hack server which i doubt

Posted: December 23rd, 2005, 1:48 pm

guard_001
guard_001's Reps:
try eathena. Good and type in eathena and the website their is dedicated to free Ragnarok online. They have tools so you can make your Ragnarok Server to your own liking. Have fun

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 6:19 am

soulman
soulman's Reps:
rags a good game anyone that liks MMORPG's would love it, try www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok and download the setup from less popular servers that want ppl to join, and youll have a good time.
IMO dont go into a high rate server coz it could make the game boring heaps fast and u wouldnt want that

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 8:38 pm

miotic
miotic's Reps:
why choose private servers i kinda like the commercial one they are more realistic.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online