taultunleashed logoI thought of a way to make 20,000,00 - 80,000,000 in 4 day! : RO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

I thought of a way to make 20,000,00 - 80,000,000 in 4 day! : RO Discussion

Posted: March 2nd, 2004, 10:08 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
HEHeh after being a noObie of myself. I sat and thought about ' how could i make myself rich without using bots, or any other stuff? ' and i came to conclusion.. hehEhehe me so happy, i have every damn item on server! hEhehe

How?

I will tell anyone but u have to offer me something...
but i have everything... but some rares say a Arial will do.. ! or a Hat of the sun god..

Trust me, this will work so good, you'll be thinking, how come i didn't think of this.!

imagine...

#'s of items Price per item Your Richness!
7290 x 5000 =36,450,000

How long does it take? 2 days for 20M or so, 3 days for 40 M or so and so on... until you decide u gotten rich enough to own everything.

i taught a friend of mines and he made about 300M.

its up to you, i'm willing to explain.

Items i want in before explaining because people don't carry it so i can't buy it...

Skeleton Soldier card
Hat of the Sun God
Whisper Card
Majestic Goat

Mostly Skeleton Solider cards, i need about 10 of them.

remember this works!

Email me: Saeteurnkao@yahoo.com

only if u have the items to offer......

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 6:07 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
:evil: :x THIS IS BLACKMAIL! A FREAKIN DAYLIGHT ROBBERY! WHAT PROVE DO YOU HAVE THAT THIS IS TRUE? FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CON US!

Posted: March 9th, 2004, 12:36 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
aim_x28 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
:evil: :x THIS IS BLACKMAIL! A FREAKIN DAYLIGHT ROBBERY! WHAT PROVE DO YOU HAVE THAT THIS IS TRUE? FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CON US!
I'm so sure it works, I drop all my items and shitless stuff. Drop over 20M of items.

+7 poring hat
3 each +7 Mocking Mufflers
+7 Fire claymore
+5 Wind claymore
+9 slotted full plate
3 Whisper card
and lot of shitless cards...

why? Seeing as myself as a noobie once, i had a hard time getting money...... so i'm just returning the favor..

Posted: March 9th, 2004, 12:41 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
imalwayzrytez (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
aim_x28 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm so sure it works, I drop all my items and shitless stuff. Drop over 20M of items.

+7 poring hat
3 each +7 Mocking Mufflers
+7 Fire claymore
+5 Wind claymore
+9 slotted full plate
3 Whisper card
and lot of shitless cards...

why? Seeing as myself as a noobie once, i had a hard time getting money...... so i'm just returning the favor..
I can't really tell u how it works because if i do, RAGNAROK Economy will go down, which will make the game shitless if everyone have over 20M or so..
Get what i'm saying? So, I wrote a letter to the GM staff at RAGNAROK stating that I have a secret to make 20M+ within 3 hours or less... and I asked if i could become a GM staff. Well as u know, i thought of ever possible thing they could do to me.

One: Ban my account
Two: IP BLOCK me so i can't sign on with the computer.

we'll guess what? If they do ban me, i have 4 other computers... no worries.. If they ban/ip block me the first time, i'll give them a warning...and i will write a second letter. If they ban me the second time after reading my letter... i have no choice but to tell the people on ragnarok about my secret.... and guess what? I dont lose nothing....... Ragnarok will lose MONEY. Me? I'll just be like any rich person... So really i have nothing to lose. That's to show u how fast u can accumalate the money with my process... EviL me! and guess what? its all faiR.
NO BOTS. NO NOTHING BUT FAIRNESS!...

HAHAhahaHAHahah I bought a Hat of the Sun God for 112M from a Knight Lady.. HAHHaa pimPin!

Don't FawK with Me. I will Own yOu..!

Posted: March 9th, 2004, 1:37 pm

tault_gerdalti
tault_gerdalti's Reps:
Seems like a scam to me :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online