taultunleashed logo[Guide] best way of making your first 10kk in RO : RO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

[Guide] best way of making your first 10kk in RO : RO Submissions

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 9:36 pm

ev1lll
ev1lll's Reps:
Are you ready to make your first 10kk? Good, but first we must find a job with the following qualities

-Job that is fun to play with
-Can get the highst quantitie of loot
-Has a small cost for equipment
-Can sell items while you are away(AFK)
-Can make the most money by selling the loots

Well basically the is no such class has hass all these qualities
so we shall divide these qualities.

Thiefs>Stalkers have the first three

Merchants>Whitesmith have the last two

-------------------------------------------

Stlakers are excellent in getting Loots, and Whitesmiths can sell their loots
for a higher price AND make weapons which they can sell to other players.

So we shall start with the Stalker:

You will start in the training area, there you shall learn the commands and get to know the game.
Do not jump this part because you can get some items here will you can sell later on.
on your journey to theif>stalker try to gather every single loot that you getit doesnt matter if it jellopies
feathers and that low selling price stuff, you will see the difference later. AND who knows, maybe a GM will be making a event
that has something to do with jellopies, which you can sell for 100-? zennys each!!!

ok after becoming a Theif, level up by killing rockers, you can level up there until you are level 20 and dont forget to get every single loot
there you can start using Steal, and with here you will start doubling you loot.
-------------------
level 21 to 35
It is time to go to the sewers in prontera, talk to the swordman master and he will teleport you directly to teh sewers, at this pont your Dodge will be reasonable,
so you should be able to kill tarou, theif bugs and familiars, your biggest job here is to collect any type of metal, they will be important afterwards.
-----------------
Level 36to 45
next go to Moc_fild03,(go to payon go a map down then right) you realize here that the monsters here offer good expierence and have a certain chance of dropping minerals
always save your loots and sell only the essentials to survive ( maybe a better weapon... some potions)
-----------------
level 46 to 55 and quest to become a stalker

here is a step in which you will REALLY have a jump on your zenny quantity. start leveling up in Beach_dun03 a map on the right side of comodo
here focus yourself on Tharas though the can drop thara card which you can sell for an awsome price and you will be closer to your 10kk
----------------
level 56 to 65

this is the main point of this guide, the map is Mjo_dun03 which is 2 maps on top of geffen and one right.
here you will spend most of your time as a stalker, you main target here is Skeleton worker which can also be sold at a very high price

you can finally leave your stalker aside for some time and make a whitesmith to get those 10kk you wanted with all the loot left (as i said only spend the essentials on your stalker.and if you wondered why, it because you wil now over charge all those items withh your whitesmith.)

ok, when you make your merchant dont sell everything yet first we must get the skills, here are the skills your merchant will need:

Discount(max)
overcharge(max)
pushcart(max)
enlarge weight limmit (between 5-10)
vending(max)

Vending is very important for your economy, with him you will be ale to sell your items while you are away (a good tip is to leave you store open whenever you are going out somewhere)
you will reach your goal easier that way.
you will get the items with your stalker and sell them with your whitesmith.

it is hard to level up if you are a pure forjer, so my advice is, since you will be getting the items from your stalker and selling them is too pay someone to help your merchant level up, this is hard but have some patience.
AFTER lots of hard work and determination you will finally become a whitesmith!!!!
now, get some people to help you level your whitesmith up (this wont take long)
the secret of making money with whitesmiths is to sell level 1 elemantal weapons, such as katanas, pikes and main gauches.
it is very important to max
-Weaponry research, it will increase your chances of forjing weapons

-----------------------------------

the most difficult part now is done.
Remember get every single loot
on your vending store be creative, put some names on your store that will get peoples attention and that shows very good offers that will make clients want to visit.
whenevr your whitesmith needs items log on to your stlaker to get it

i am pretty sure that this WILL get you your 10kk

___________________________________________________________________________________

i spent a lot of time doing this (mostly translating, i had made this post in another forum a long time ago, and i found it now, so i translated it to english).

Thank you

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online