taultunleashed logoglitch : RO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

glitch : RO Submissions

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 12:13 am

harryrulesz
harryrulesz's Reps:
hey guyz uhmmmz... i found a glich when i was on my other acc.. i had heaps of stuff on at once so it was relly laggy... i chose my sinx and used enchant deadly poison (EDP) then i logged out the i accidently pressed enter but nothing happened cos it was laggy and i pressed right and it just logged in to my sniper and it had the same stats as my sinx and i was really excited. i had edp and some sniper and sinx skills . it was really cool i went on heaps of killing sprees edp and a ranged attack and almost 12 k damage?? i dont think thats beatable.... and my other glitch... i found i had a shinobi card equiped and i was training wif my sinx in lighthalzen bio lab 3 ... note the shinobi cad let u use cloaking when u get damaged i think its 5 percent ... anyway i was about to go out so i pressed alt F4 at the EXACT same time the autocloaking was used.. i logged in after i came backi logged in and i was invisible but there was no symbol on the right hand side so i kept hitt ting all the lighthalzen ppl and they just teleported cos they count see .. they only tele if ur cloaking... i went to the pvp room and i told eberyong that i found a glitch and they all used sight and it diddnt affect me!!!!!! i thought yay and i kept killing everyone unlit some guy used mgnum break on me and i reappeared so i got killed.... so many creators and monks and basically everyone hated me for exploiting something they couldnt do and so yeah.. i died.. :evil:

Posted: February 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

lootmeg1
lootmeg1's Reps:
sure

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online