taultunleashed logoHunter Exploit : RO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Hunter Exploit : RO Submissions

Posted: October 25th, 2005, 5:17 pm

sheam_
sheam_'s Reps:
All right, so if I mention something "good" I can get a premium account? Well I might as well let in on a few secrets.

A good hunter exploit for Blitz Beat.

Equip Immaterial Arrows, these are considered Ghost but the description says shadow.

Equip any type of bow.

Have Blitz Beat.

All right, in order to use this little Blitz Beat trick, assume a class has a Mocking garment. A lot of wandering assassins do, as well as any other agi-based charecter. A mocking (whisper card) gives the owner 20 + Flee but 50% more damage from Ghost Property.

As the bug works out, if you have immaterial arrows equiped and a bow, you can Blitz Beat someone who has on a Mocking Garment for 50% more damage.

This same thing can be done with Falcon Assault. The good part is, Falcon Assault Mastered is 500% atk, and the 50% goes out of 500% total. So it's 250% more damage in the end. 750% damage with Falcon Assault is pretty sweet.

Another exploit is with traps. Due to high server latency, some actions can be registered as set before the server recognizes it; you can do this with traps.

The distance of setting a trap is an initial 4 cells, however, if you set a trap behind you while walking away within the 4 cells behind you, you will continue to walk a few more cells away and the trap will land with a delay. Ultimately, this allows you to set traps from 6 to 9 cells away instead of the maximum of 4.

Another thing you can do with exploiting the latency is by timing your skills / attack and moving. Everyone stops for "attack" or "skill use" animiation for a breif moment, but if you click on a cell PRECISELY after you "attack" or "use a skill," you can continue to move without the delay.

This works good with the Double Strafe attack. You can fire Double Strafe and still move around your opponent, thus making it more difficult for him to reach you.

The undead property has it's downsides with being weak to Heal, however, the Evil Druid Card (Enchange Undead Armor) gives you the abiility to be immune to Stone Curse and Freeze effects. Pick your own priority.

I guess this isn't considered high quality material, but it's the best I can come up. I guess you guys decide.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online