taultunleashed logoultumate monk build : RO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

ultumate monk build : RO Submissions

Posted: January 28th, 2007, 5:46 pm

harryrulesz
harryrulesz's Reps:
Hi there everyone ......errrrr......i get straight to business....ok for an ausura build put everything on str if u have anything left u can put it on dex make sure u have no int.. the reason for this is because only the percentage of int counts but the but the more str you have the more ausura damage u do. make sure u have some of yggrasil berries and something that heals at least 100 sp prefferably blue herbs from seals and also get some fly wings note!! teleport will not do you must have fly wings because u can still use it if your . put the item that heals very little and the fly wings on the hot keys. also put hyper spirit sphere and absorb spirit spheres opn your hot keys. and fury as well. you may also put buffs preferrably blesing and agi. now after you ausura something use the blue herbs then spam absord and hyper to regain your sp use all the buffs and then make sure your sp is full b4 u ausura again...
now for the pps( push palm strike ) build.
this build works for some servers only where pps misses the first time and hits afterwards
for this build u neeed max agi and as much str and int as possible. u can spam pps . it will miss a few time then will push them around 5 squares x the no. of misses. my record is 6 missses.
i gtg :x so ill post the other builds later lolz . and make sure u practice ur builds b4 actually doing it hardcore. i usually practice on seals they got heaps of hp and not much dex cya :lol: [/b][/i]

Posted: January 29th, 2007, 11:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: November 9th, 2008, 1:45 am

niconicose

Total Posts: 32
niconicose's Reps: 0
NAY

actualy u can go 4 ur str atleast 90 and then put some int atleast 15 up to 25 ur choice and then go 4 99dex bcoz dex give u fast cast so interruptions and then go 4 vit when u still have some stats points

here is the calculation of d skill

Damage is [(Weapon ATK+Base ATK) x (8 + SP/10)

see that d sp realy gives d damge beside str..... bcoz the sp MULTIPLY ur base & weapon damge so i really suggest just 90 str

note: try to read d skill of asura strike at ratemyserver.com u will know how & try 2 understand about those whu cant buy yggdrasils just use blue potion or brewer's potion instead
thx.....

Posted: August 27th, 2009, 6:29 pm

beyonddead1

Total Posts: 80
beyonddead1's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Ehh...Sorry to burst your bubble there. 0 INT and more STR will do MORE damage. I have tested it on my Champion.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online