taultunleashed logoBug Rift LFG System To Pick Dungeons (Remove Random) : Rift - Cheats And Exploits
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bug Rift LFG System To Pick Dungeons (Remove Random) : Rift - Cheats And Exploits

Posted: May 16th, 2011, 10:32 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Say this posted n the rift forums just the other day. Its about how you can manipualte teh LFG random dungeon system to give you the dungeons you want for farming.

- The LFG system wont give you a lockout for random dungeons ques.
- Take your static group and hit up the dungeons you dont want to go to.
- Kill one named in those dungeons.
- Now you will only spawn in dungeons you want.

For those confused here is a better direct quote.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The system does not give you a lockout for specific random dungeon ques. This allows you to simply take your static group , go to the dungeons you dont want to farm items from lock yourselfs out of those dungeons .... then que random t2 . Since your locked from the dungeons you dont want to do , it will place you in dungeons you are trying to farm gear from , the major issue is that since theres no lockouts on the random you can now just rinse repeat til the items your after are farmed out.

Lets break this down lets say for example you want the trinket out of KB. You lock out 4 zones that are tier 1 . I dont know about you it takes me about 15 - 20 mins to lock out the other 4 zones , I dont even have to move from zone to zone. I can just que lock , leave re que with the same people , lock and leave until your down to KB. Then run KB over and over til your gear drops.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: May 17th, 2011, 7:39 pm

dimascus

Total Posts: 319
dimascus's Reps: 423
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Even easier. Just queue for random, if its not the one you want. Right click the LFG tool under your mini map, and hit Leave Dungeon, requeue till you get the one you want... lol Simple! We grinded xRD 8 times last night, STILL NO CLOTH HOOD! lol

Posted: May 21st, 2011, 12:42 am

jaukin

Total Posts: 16
jaukin's Reps: 5
premium
u dont even have to leave dungeon. just use random dungeon until ur in the right one...

Posted: May 21st, 2011, 3:02 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Good call jaukin id agree with that but if you want to farm just one dungeon and use a level 1 noob to help this would be the best bet.

Posted: June 3rd, 2011, 3:59 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
Really this is not that awesome. There is no cooldown on the random, so once you are grouped, you simply keep re-queueing until you get the dungeon you want anyways. Saved you only a few minutes.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online