[ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

deleted BCOZ OF LEECHERS : RFO Submissions

Posted: August 12th, 2008, 8:21 pm

revial

Total Posts: 49
revial's Reps: 0
DELETED!
ONE OF THE MEMBER HERE JUST LEECH IT TO OTHER FORUM. ADMIN MUST CONTROL THIS LEECHER OR WE'RE JUST THE SAME AS ANY OTHER CHEAT SITE WHO COPY AND POST CHEATS..
DAMN LEECHERS

this is the first tutorial step by step not only just a tip..it is bcoz it is a forbidden/hard cheat..so it must be put on premium thread as soon as possible

Last edited by revial on August 13th, 2008, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 2:24 am

paine98
paine98's Reps:
If i would only take your knowledge (because u have "created" this "hack" - i hope so...) as the point of judge i would say yay..... but if i would take the hack itself nay. Why?

Hack maybe works maybe not (hope that it doesnt work on "real" rf serv), but its useless. First if u want to dupe items u just need to get dc - to do this u can even turn your net off - thats all and u get dc. This hack can be used only for making gms mad thats all. It wont help u get more exp, higher pt, or hp. Its only for fun for small kids. I dont offend u but only kids who has nothing to do will use it. They will do this on so many servers and so many times that there will be end to all private servers. It doesnt really matter if admin will move it to premium section lol Even some noobs can have premium. Big deal to copy from other site some hacks. And there is more. If it works on real rf (again i hope no) there will always be an idiot who will crash serv for fun. 30 times in 2 hours can really make everyone mad especially gms. So if some idiot will do it probably gms will come back to old method - pay to play so even if some noob will crash their serv they will get money from him.

Even if this person wants only to dupe his or her items it will be the same. How many times u think they will dupe them. And remember that a lot of person would do it. Then whole serv will know how to do it and they will dupe all they have. It will cause that there will be mass of crashes and further playing will have no sense.

To come to a conclusion - hack is useless for me. It can make more bad things than the good ones. Its the same as everything u have equipped is on lvl +100 - ye cool and everything but its too powerful. Hacks like 10x dmg or no delay pots are powerful but even a person who use them can be deafeted - and the person who can crash serv whenever it wants is even higher in hierarchy than gm.

Its only my point of view. There r more members on this forum so they will decide if its a good one or not.

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 2:44 am

revial

then you dont need to be here at all..why you're here if you are against the cheats..

man youre in the HACK place.. you're in the wrong site

and for this kind of hack..search anywhere and you wont find a complete tuts of how to crash a server to dupe items..this is a hard cheat so i suggest to put this on oremium thread to prevent leechers like you on stealing...if this site have the thank post to see the cheats, i will make it 40thanks for the members to see this cheat..strickly not for leechers..and we are the only first to have this cheat..

dont abuse

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 10:30 am

paine98
paine98's Reps:
1. Im not an idiot and kid like u who wants premium so much that it cries all the time whenever smb say that its hack sux - thats why u nay all my topics. Lol but as i said im not an idiot like u and i dont wanna premium lol - and im not writing it for TUbucks i just wrote it to tell u the truth about u 10 year old kid. and my topics? Im just doing it to share experience -.-

2. Im a leecher hmm. I dont copy hacks from other sites like u. Just delete this thing at the bottom cause everyoen will know that u copied it. Moron

3. oh kid u think noone will see it?? You only want to put this in premium thread cause u think u will get premium with this. lol how lame. Guess what! u wont get it. There is already a hack lik that lol. I suggest to not give u a premium because its copied but to put it in premium forum. Hows that? can be? or u will cry again and offend me for being smarter?

4. If u want to play like that ok Continue on naying all my topics - i screw it. I wont do that cause as i already said im not an idiot and kid like u.

5. Ye im in hack place but it doesnt mean u need to put hacks which cause defeat of all servers lol. Maybe put hack which will erase all files so that all chars will be reseted (just example). What?? its a hack site -.- idiot

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 7:51 pm

revial

LOL..wherever you search u wont find this hack.
your hacks are found everywhere..

if you can find a complete tut of this hack older than this post then you win..

BUT, u cant find it bcoz im the only one make a tut for this, a complete tut.

now, who's the moron? the copycat or the original poster?

YOU DONT COPY THE HACKS? ALL YOUR HACK TUT ARE SEEN IN MANY HACK SITES AND COMPLETELY THE SAME, YOU JUST COPY-PASTE IT HERE...WHY DONT YOU MAKE A LITTLE CHANGE OF IT SO AT LEAST THERE'S A DIFFERENCE AND YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU DONT COPIED IT..LEECHER

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online