newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Equipping onto Accessory Slots : RFO Submissions

Posted: August 19th, 2010, 1:43 am

noobz123

Total Posts: 34
noobz123's Reps: 7
First of all, no bypass is needed yet, but if one is needed in the future, let me know, and I'll make a post. I don't wanna be bothered with another tut right now after making this

Siege kits have great stats added to them like: added attack, defense, hp/fp, etc. Equipping these to different accessory slots gives you a huge advantage since those extra added stats of the siege kits are added to your stats. It's pretty simple to do too.

Before we get started, make sure you have:

- a siege kit (the miscellaneous vendor sells Advanced Siege Kits in Ether)
- a Bracelet/Bracer, Amulet/Headset, or some Ammo (not preferred if you're new to this)

Step 1: Open CE and target RF Online.

Step 2: Search Text for your Siege Kit until you find this in the memory editor.

In the picture, there are a few key parts I'd like to point out.

The text I highlighted in red determines which race is able to use it. In this case, 41 means that accretians can use the item.

The next text I highlighted in blue determines how the item is equipped or where it's equipped. In this case, 1B means that the item is equipped... well... like a siege kit :P

The last text I highlighted in yellow determines what level the requires to equip. In this case, 28 means that the item is equippable at level 40 (since it's the Advanced Siege Kit).

Step 3: Ok, now back to the Red highlighted value. I'm just going to come out and say it.

-41 stands for Accretian
-81 stands for Cora
-91 stands for Bellato.

There are different values that stand for Cora and Bellato (like with staffs), but there's no reason to really use those. So, depending on what race you are, change the 41 to your respected race's value.

Step 4: Next, the Blue value is also very important. 1B is for equipping siege kits. There are different values that you will need to know for this hack.

09 stands for the Bracelet or Bracer slot
0A stands for the Amulet or Headset slot
0B stands for the Ammo slot

Change the 1B value of the siege kit to the value of which slot you want to eventually equip your Siege Kit. So, if you have a Bracelet equipped, change the siege kit's value to 09.

Step 5: Last is the Yellow value. This value is what you'd need to change if you're level isn't high enough to equip the siege kit (if you're under level 40 for the advanced siege kit). The hex value 32 stands for level 50 all the way down to the value 01 for level 1.

You'll notice that when you make any changes (steps 3-5) that descriptions of the siege kit are changing (you'll have to click it and put it back down to update the info in-game). This is good.

Step 6: Go to the Banker and deposit the siege kit. It's time to hotswap the siege kit in place of your accessory. Click your siege kit from the banker window and drop it onto your desired EQUIPPED accessory. They should switch places, and you'll now have the benefits of the siege kit.

You can even view the difference in your stat window. However, if you chose to hotswap with ammo, the stats won't change on your stat window, but you'll definitely have the stat increase.

Look out while doing this though. If you log out, crash, etc. with the siege kits still in your accessory slots, they will disappear. So, be carefu

Credits to elitepvpers

Last edited by noobz123 on August 19th, 2010, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 19th, 2010, 3:40 am

lalaandpoe

Total Posts: 24
lalaandpoe's Reps: 4
You need a bypass right now... You would know that if you didn't C&P, give credits to whom who made this and from what site.

/nay.

Posted: August 19th, 2010, 2:00 pm

noobz123

sir its for private servers...
not for official ones >.<

Posted: August 24th, 2010, 8:20 am

lalaandpoe

Total Posts: 24
lalaandpoe's Reps: 4
Still /nay, hotswap is patched on some servers.

Posted: August 24th, 2010, 5:19 pm

noobz123

ok2 =]

Posted: January 8th, 2015, 10:53 am

iski123

Total Posts: 1
iski123's Reps: 0
where's the picture?

Posted: January 8th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I dont think he ever added one.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online