taultunleashed logoFew tricks for RF Online : RFO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Few tricks for RF Online : RFO Submissions

Posted: August 9th, 2008, 10:38 pm

paine98
paine98's Reps:
OK everyone posts some bots or hacks so that they could get premium with it. But i will concentrate on legal tricks which u can use everywhere and noone can ban u for using them. Some of them are well known but some can be surprising for u (even if u r pro).

1. Siege kit bug - first we have to change mode to keyboard so u can jump with "v" key. Then we select a monster. When our char is turning siege kit mode on try to press "v" and then F-key for compound siege very fast. Your char will use CS really fast without loading. Dunno if it works with other skills like blast or sth but it should. Its really helpful when after using buffs we want to put siege mode on and att fast for example when we run for some Cora or Bell

2. Batteries bug - everyone knows that the time in RF is different than in outside world. But not many ppl know that when u r mining and u turn game into window mode our batteries will last longer than normally. Its some bug cause when u for example mine for 30 min in real world our batteries will work (in rf time) 9 mins (i only speculate). With window mode on your batteries will work for about 3-5 min. Really helpful when u r using multi client and u want to mine for a longer time to get more +4 ores.

3. Pots bug - when u fight with some mob and u see that u wont make it just turn your macro on and put your hp pots up and fast down. It will cause that your char will use pots twice even if your hp is already higher than the range u have give to use pots.

Thats all for now

Posted: August 11th, 2008, 7:33 am

shinorochi
shinorochi's Reps:
Really useful, But just for you to know Thats Called Bug Exploitation and it's Not That Legal.. XD
Thanks again ^^

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 4:09 pm

weak_bo
weak_bo's Reps:
yeah..right dude!...yay for that-_-

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 8:02 pm

revial

Total Posts: 49
revial's Reps: 0
yay! but none of the bugs, exploits are legal..all can make you banned.
btw, yay

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online