taultunleashed logoHow to make a good warrior. With lots of money. : RFO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

How to make a good warrior. With lots of money. : RFO Submissions

Posted: December 30th, 2007, 8:10 pm

spykids007
spykids007's Reps:
When you first make your warrior you should get a ranged weapon and some ammo and magazine you should train your ranged till lvel 5. This is for when people try to attack you use range armour or even a wind weapon because does people who use magic i forgot there names can hit 10k on you sometimes. when you done getting range start doing melee about at level 25-39 you should start training your force by buying bless and soul ballad from the force mentor.This will help you when you train and places people can pk you. you can pick from minor or dps minor are more of defensive types that use knifes or axes with shields and dps is more of a damage type. both of them have thier uses.

How to make money the ways i make money is collecting armours and weapons (loot) and picking up rare ore thats one of the most common ways to make money another way what i use when im sleeping is mining at the crag mine field u can mine about 1 a minute but if you got to the core its like 8x fasteryou can get 90 ores in like 15 minutes but BEWARE you can get pked in the core.I personally mine blue ores and you can sell the at the auction house i do it in solus settlement i can gaurentee all of does things i said a profitable.

This was my guide and i didnt copy it from anyware

credits go to me Thankies!

If you liked it please say thank you or yay please!

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 1:32 am

tault_hashiriya

Total Posts: 22
tault_hashiriya's Reps: 0
NAY. wtf...

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 8:26 pm

xenogears321
xenogears321's Reps:
NAY!

think about it, people who come to this site have been playing for at least half a year and are tired of the grind for money and the game screwing them over in combine/upgrade

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online