want Dupe ?... : RFO Submissions

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 8:51 am

123opaw

Total Posts: 5
123opaw's Reps: 0
naa.... HERE WAN DUPE ....

READ AND UNDERSTAND

I PLAYED PRIVATE SERVER I ACCIDENTALLY DUPE ITEM
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I DUPE ..2 DAYS BEFORE I LAG MY TANKER TRANSFERING MY ELEMS,hdh TO MY

RANGER .. BUSY FARM USING MY TANK.. AND I AFRAID WHAT HAPPEN I KEEP IT AND DIDNT EVEN USE

IT,

I CANT EVEN MAKE A +5 INT 55 WEAPON A +4 ARMOR MY CHAR SOOO WEAK.. THEY DICIDED TO BAND ALL

MY ACCUNT DIDNT ASK MY SIDE.. WILLLING TO GIVE WHAT THEY WANT..DIDNT EVEN LISTEN..I TALK

AGAIN NOT EVEN TO UNBANNED ME..JUST TO KNOW WHAT REALY HAPPEN THAT NIGHT AND FIXED IT..

THAT ACCIDENT MAKE ME A CLUE HOW TO DUPE AND IM SHARING IT.. AND MAKE UR MIND WIDE AND MAKE

ANY POSSIBLE THINKING U HAVE.. I THINK IT WORK TO ALL SERVER.

I DO DUAL LOG,I WAS FARMING 55-57 ARMOR FROM MY TANKER GO BACK TO HQ TO UPGRADE FROM MY

TANKER.. BEFORE THAT I CARRY MY GEMS.. AND TALIC ..BUT I DONT HAVE FAVOR,,I HAVE KEEN.. MY

BAG ALMOST FULL DUE TO FARMING.. SO I DECIDE TO CRAFT FAVOR FROM KEEN..1 KEEN+5M.. I CRAFT

THEN IT LAG.. TOOOOOOO LONNG
AND I DECIDED TO GO TO MY RANGER MOVE IT A SIDE AND MY TANKER TRANSFER MY ELEMS THNE WHEN I

TRADE.. ITS HAS ERROR..SO I TRADE AGAIN..ERROR again THEN I MOVE A LITTLE THEN I SEE THE

CRAFTED TALIC THEN I OK ACCEPT.. THEN I TRADE AGAIN, DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT..I GO RANGER

FOCUS LVLING.. 2 DAYS THEN LOGIN MY TANKER STILL HAVE THE ELEMS,DHD, BOOOM THEN I GET

BAND.. WHAT A SAME.. WHAT A ACCIDENT DUPE I HAVE..CONTCT ME U HAVE QUESTION 09175635373

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can anyone confirm this.

It looks like you got a lucky server bug because you even say "DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT"

Then you get the dupe and banned? On top of it the phone number / potential icq makes me wary of this one.

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 6:38 pm

123opaw

Try the senario,, its free

basically its and accident and supose to be a big bug secret,,

its not the lag that happen its an error bug when trading..
im sure GMs Fixing it now...

try exploring any possible senario can relate this testi,,

its the trade, full bags and the quest price or combnne time make the difference

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 6:46 pm

123opaw

on other hand its time for me quit RF Online ,, just telling to anyone be carefull what you doing,,be smart accident or DOING must not be tolerated

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 8:36 pm

dodge0907

Total Posts: 1
dodge0907's Reps: 0
Ok first of all im Dodge / GM Part owner of the server you've been playing ,

the wrong thing you did is , you didn't let anyone know what happen instead you posted links on how to dupe in RF 2.2.3 and published it in the shoutbox, so it ends up you did the dupe intentionally, yes we do have the logs to prove your innocence but with this act we decided not to bother. mail system is working in game so you could have just sent a mail to someone who got the power to check the logs for you, game bugs that has been abused are things that we don't tolerate, you already know that it has been duped then why keep it instead of selling it / get rid of it. you can post your side of the story or send a private message to the main developer to unban your account and clean your char from duplicated items, but i doubt that could happen at this time since your actions is suspicious for them, me personally know that you don't know how to dupe / hack , but you could have told me what happen then you could have avoided this situation you are into.

no offense to the admin in this site, but giving idea to this site on how to do cheats isn't really helping the fact that you are banned

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 9:59 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
He said he was instant banned. No point in a dupe if its an instant ban.

Posted: May 1st, 2012, 1:56 am

123opaw

nnaaa you know me dodge.. know me what im doing..can my character prove im not abusing and not doing anything wrong.. my items,armor ,weapon,, im just playing just for my pass time.. im a busy man.. no need to be a GOD on your game.. i just wanna play rf..

as i have said.. its time to quit RF...

lamat dodge... abusado ng na si lite kalit kalit lng ..isturyahon dli pa isturya warag kurk.. d man lang maminaw sa sitwasyon nako side.

Posted: May 3rd, 2012, 8:40 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
123 do you have any hacks that wont instant ban you?

Posted: May 4th, 2012, 2:28 pm

123opaw

as i have said its an accident.,, and i have just learn that its not the lag do it.. its the trade ..i dont know how to hack

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online