newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Return of Warrior : RYL Discussion

Posted: August 4th, 2011, 11:31 pm

misha95ksh

Total Posts: 12
misha95ksh's Reps: 1
Hello i am a new member of the forum and im looking for a farming/leveling bot anything works if i know something in this game its that grinding is tough ive leveled to level 78 once and level 60 8 times its a pain in the !@#$%^&*.

The game used to be some what simple and easy before they introduced the level limit for items which made some players quit the game for some time becouse of their items becoming usles to them WRONG! they could have still used them if those items were in their weapon slots :) i myself used my OP item and 1 hited mobs XD.

Items and Upgrading:
The game is much more complex now it has an level item requierment of 10/15/20/25.... basicly every five levels there are are minerals like silvin(upgrade material with low succsess rate), mithrill(upgrade material with medium succsess rate), iternium(upgrade material with high succsess rate), stone of endurence(if your items endurance was damaged and lowerd by upgrading your gear this will return it to its 1st value), TOB or tear of blacksmith(metal with 100% succsess rate) and an awekaning (metal that lowers the level requiermet for your GEAR PEACE up to 5 levels)

Now these are the prices of the metals that i recall:
Silvin: 350.000 - 500.000
Mithrill: 550.000 - 700.000
Iternium: 1.000.000 - 1.250.000(some people make eaven higher prices but not that much they go up to 1.5M
Tear of Blacksimth: 20.000.000 - 21.000.000
Stone of Endurance: 20.000.000 - 25.000.000
Awekaning stone: 800.000 - 900.000

Proffesions:
The game has also added a proffesion sytem which i wont be talking that much about here becouse they have a guide on the game site returnofwarrior.com

Leveling is mostly grind orientated bu late in the game quests gime massive exp so you better do them in order to speed up your leveling but there are very few of those quests.

When you reach high levels you will need to learn how to fuse but i need to post a link to a guide of how to do that and i will in a nother post or i will add the link to the video here please send me a private message if you want to know somthing else that i havent writen here. Sadly the RYL or ROW comunty is small and i am sorry if this nfo isent correct it was like this last time i loged in tho :) 3 days ago...

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 11:12 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can you add pictures as well.

Posted: June 8th, 2012, 6:26 am

kyubii

Total Posts: 1
kyubii's Reps: 0
any 1 here ply RUINS OF WAR EUROPE?...
can help me for some hack for easy to ply..plss help

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online