taultunleashed logoRyl Guild Money exploit : RYL Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Ryl Guild Money exploit : RYL Discussion

Posted: February 15th, 2006, 6:11 pm

riotr911
riotr911's Reps:
Well since no one bothered to notice my submission i'll make this exploit public:

Okay me and my friend found this out a while ago. All you need is a guild (your own guild), it involves putting all your money into the guild storage. Heres the tricky part, when the server says its going into maintence and says to go offline, stay online and a minute or so before the server shuts down to do maintenance put your money into your guild storage. Now stay online till the server disconnects u. When you get disconnected the money is still in your guild storage but the server does a rollback a minute or two and you still have the money you deposited. This probably happens because the guild is storage on a different server, maybe the char server or somthing, and all they close down for maintence is the map server maybe.

BTW this works for any disconnect, for example if the server keeps shutting down then might as well try this. This used to be easy a while ago when the ryl servers were really unstable.

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 9:27 am

tault_bortaz
tault_bortaz's Reps:
sorry if this is kind of off topic but is anyone in this forum still active and plays the game? because i know alot of significant changes have been made to the game since this forum has been created.

Posted: March 3rd, 2006, 1:58 pm

bomer2remob
bomer2remob's Reps:
yah this works i just played it yesterday and done it but i think they just fixed yesterday maby (probably not) this works but you cant do it much sence the server dosent crash much at all

Posted: February 6th, 2009, 11:02 pm

hafiz

Total Posts: 1
hafiz's Reps: 0
why now is hard to got the money!!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online