blue large dot

Guild Wars scams : Scammers

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 3:41 pm

taez246

Total Posts: 16
taez246's Reps: 0
found this at http://www.!@#$%^&*.com/forum/gw-scam-quick-100k-t24428.html

Just don't buy accounts online, its not worth it

Now this might seem crazy at first, but it really a great way to get rich fast, and it requires only 2-3 things!

1. That you bought the game in real life (meaning you have the box, with the manual and the trial keys) (games MUST be either prophecies, or Night Fall for this to work)
2. You HAVE NOT yet used your trial key!
3. A second email account you're willing to give.

Step one.
Open up guild wars, and go to create account. Before you think, wtfh, I already used my key you noob! Open up your Prophecies or Night Fall box (other don't have trial keys to my knowledge) and use the trial keys. Make your account with your SECOND email address (make sure you're ok with giving it away). Make the password something along the lines of WTS, or selling, or sale, ect.

Step two.
Go to a major city like, Lion's Arch works best in my experience. Say selling account (add proph or nf depending on which trial key you used) then, wait 2 minutes, you should get at least ONE guy saying "you are teh scammerz, I report joo!!!" Camly write a formal reply saying "How am I scammer? If you want I can even show you the account I'm selling" Then tell him the account info (please note, from here on its an 80% chance that the guy will buy it, and if he doesn't, hey it beats getting reported and getting banned).

Step three.
If he thinks its a real, then start negotiating prices and be sure to tell him that you will give the email address to him upon payment, so he will fully own the account and be able to reset password. If not repeat step 2. If he tries to take your account, simply reset the password, and keep trying to sell it. I've made 400k off my two trial accounts, both of the guys that bought them called me a piece of !@#$%^&*.... we'll they got what they deserved, hopefully it will teach them some manners next time (though I guess they did have a point, I am a scammer)

Also if your playing guild wars there are lots of scams in game:

1. You might find someone selling things like "Barradin family urn" or "marks of aidan". these are quest items and are worth absolutely nothing always check because if you scroll over the item it will say quest item.

2. i dont have time to type it so here is the link. Just be careful, if your wary you will be fine. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Scam

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: May 13th, 2011, 12:38 pm

march1us

Total Posts: 5
march1us's Reps: 0
Still trying to burn the plat selling competition?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online