taultunleashed logoClarification : Scions of Fare - Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Clarification : Scions of Fare - Discussion

Posted: May 12th, 2007, 10:14 pm

frozen_depth
frozen_depth's Reps:
I have been browsing different site's forums for a couple of hours now in search of SoF cheats / hacks / bots that work with the US client of the game. As I searched, I found it hard to decipher what people were talking about due to the constant spam of people posting things like "i r need help plz. E-mail me" and other things of the such.

From all of the searching, I came up with the conclusion that yulganghelper is a common program used by players to do things such as make their characters "invisible" to mobs in the game, as well as pause their current HP so it does not go down. Also, along with this program is a .rar file that contains 2 .dll files that bypass the security program on SoF.

I would like some things clarified for not only MY benefit, but that of all people searching forums for SoF help. First off, can yulganghelper be used on the US client? Does it require you to have the bypass for xtrap? Even more than that, does the bypass even WORK for Xtrap? If not, then that would mean the US servers have no programs that allow you to cheat at this point in time, correct? Maybe those people who have premium accounts in the UC can use it? Please clarify this. If there are any other programs that can be used by the US program, or any guides on how to use these programs that people would be kind enough to post, I will add them to my original post here and of course, source the credit to the proper person. Thank you everyone, and please don't post asking for cheats or hacks, because that is basically what I have just done. Asking anymore just gets annoying.

Thank you.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 5:45 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Good well be sure to share what you have found as well frozen_depth we are trying to make this area more lively. More people that come here more information that is shared more lively this area becomes.

Posted: May 14th, 2007, 11:20 am

phantom75
phantom75's Reps:
ok, let me clarify for you.
Yulganghelper does work for U.S version.
Yes, it does requires you to bypass xtrap. In order to bypass xtrap you need to get the 2 .dll files and place them inside your Client folder.

Invisible code does not work anymore due to server patch. Hp freeze still works.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online