taultunleashed logoWell here is the last dupe... : SB Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Well here is the last dupe... : SB Submissions

Posted: September 25th, 2007, 3:12 pm

sk8ergtg
sk8ergtg's Reps:
It still works from time to time, but you have to very precise.

OK, this dupe involvs a shack and a merchant. Put all your resources, runes, etc on the merchant (price it up so no one steals it or buys it). Also put Gold on the shack if you want to dupe that too.

Before the server goes down, log on an account starting with A and an account starting with W. Depending on what server you belong to, A may go down before W, or W may go down before A. With Vindication, A goes down first.

OK, before server reset, press the minus button on the gold and put '999999999' in the window (this ensures that you withdraw all the gold). DO NOT withdraw yet. Now go to the merchant and Select All. Put the withdraw gold box over the top of the take box. Now, once A account goes down, click the check mark on the withdraw gold and take from the merchant. You only have about 4 seconds, so be sure to be quick. If you are only duping 1 or 2 things, wait about a second before withdrawing.

Now, the server goes down. When you log back in, you will have resources and gold in your inventory. If it worked correctly, you will have the same gold and resources in the shack still. NOW, this is VERY important. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, pull the resources from the shack yet. Go straight to the warehouse, deposit all the resources. Now withdraw the resources in about 3 different stacks. Deposit all resources back into the warehouse and pull out in one big stack. Now you may mix the original resources and duped resources together. With the gold, you just need to deposit it into a bank with other gold in it. This ensures the original serial code is erased.

This method (before they sort of fixed it) worked every single time you did it.

Have fun :)

Posted: September 26th, 2007, 9:00 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: May 2nd, 2008, 7:36 am

hammerofjustice
hammerofjustice's Reps:
/nay fixed a while ago.

Posted: July 16th, 2008, 6:46 pm

fallencry
fallencry's Reps:
its kinda both, you can get it to work if you time it right and the way the server is going down its hard to figure out what toon will go down first, i got it to work about 2 days ago.

Posted: July 23rd, 2008, 1:23 am

kumpel100

Total Posts: 375
kumpel100's Reps: 969
premium
ive done this dupe in the past alot with a detect server down macro it works in the past 8/10 times now 10/10 times not, also didnt get it to work .

but i dont wanne say its 100% fixed

Posted: January 8th, 2009, 6:07 am

rusty23

Total Posts: 11
rusty23's Reps: 1
well i own a city on malog and the other day put 3m in gold on 1 of my gaurds barracks to upgrade it. i clicked upgrade and then removed the remaoning money from the forge say it was 1,2m as i removed it server went down and i though oh noo iv lost that money but wen server reset i had 1.2 m in my inventory and 1.2 m on the forge

Posted: January 22nd, 2009, 11:49 am

w00tsauce

Total Posts: 148
w00tsauce's Reps: 17
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Mhmm. You could be onto something. You need to try it again and figure out just how you did it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online