taultunleashed logowould this work for you? : SR Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 

would this help you with silkroadonline?
yep 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
naww 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
blue large dot

would this work for you? : SR Discussion

Posted: August 18th, 2006, 8:38 am

fabhosts
fabhosts's Reps:
i got a good idear you know your XUnleashed client could you try and add an automatic colour picker or if you could it would be realy good you could make a really good botting program for silkroad online since loads of people are wanting one this is how it could be so good
*colour based so you can pik out the colour then it would double click on that specific colour 2 times (1 is to select 2 is to attck) with about 2 secounds inbetween each click and it will click on that colour 2 times and wait umm well could you have a box for like to wait [ type how many secounds to wait ]
(it has to wait until uve killed it) so the person who has it can type the amount of secs or minutes and it also presses certain **keys** preferble **numbers** and waits a few secounds until the certain move has finished then click another number if you play sro u'll know what im talking about i hope you could do this **((EXTREAM PROGRAMING))** on i'ld be very grateful if you could make such a program and i am willing to pay a resonable price if it comes to that thanks for your time reading this message
From NEMZ
pm me if youve got any questions
leo.174@hotmail.com

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 3:57 pm

penguinsnipe

Total Posts: 48
penguinsnipe's Reps: 0
Well this is how most bots run for silkroad you change the game core files so that every mosters skin is replaced with a pink one. After that a bot picks that color out and immediatley starts attacking it. The program used in many silkroad botting casses is autoit witch is a lovely scripting program. So yes it would be helpful to have a program like that because that is the way msot bots work however im not sure if the xunleashed bot works this way because i have never palyed with it.

Posted: August 20th, 2006, 8:16 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
This is a bad idea. No No No.

The best method of tracking mobs is by reading memory locations. Then attacking using the same method, memory locations.

Colors lie. Memory rarely does.

Ophidian

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 12:26 pm

fabhosts
fabhosts's Reps:
im sorry Ophidian i dont agree with you on that one lol soz (not trying to cause agument)

From Nemz

bad spelling EAK!

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 12:27 pm

fabhosts
fabhosts's Reps:
W00T YES vote is WINNING!

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 12:28 pm

fabhosts
fabhosts's Reps:
person who owns XUnleashed Is it possible? to make a bot using ur software? (colour picker)

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 3:50 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
Fab: I am a programmer by trade. Its my job. I understand the difficulties of color interpretation. When a color is displayed it is broken down into Red Green and Blue. It makes working with colors a bit more tricky. On TOP of that you have to deal with camera angle problems. Colors have too many problems.

Ive worked with XUnleashed, anything is possible. Is it easier? No.

In the end reading the values from memory is easier. It tells you what kind of monster it is. It tells you how many HP it has. If its being attacked. LOTS of stuff.

You can then use the direct commands to the server to attack a specific monster based on memory.

In the end NONE of it is truely "easy" but it's "easier".

I wouldn't worry about it. I would focus on developing applications that most bots don't include. For instance, the breakdown of alchemy items. Setting up stalls and auto logging in is another thing that would be relatively easy compared to a hunting bot.

Ophidian

Posted: September 4th, 2006, 11:57 pm

AskAPro
AskAPro's Reps:
There have been no replies in the past 14 days. This topic has been closed automatically, and the points awarded to the last poster.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online